Happy 3 years, how special. What a special blessing for all. Enjoy your day, hope your not getting too snowed in. We are having a winter storm today, it's very nasty here.
Happy anniversary! I remember the day we met Cat, we bathed her 3 times -- it was the only thing she seemed to enjoy, since she sure wasn't ready to be held by us! Sophia looks to trusting and at peace.
What a special little girl and I'm sure some many special memories surface today!!! I LOVE your new header and all your digital scrapbooking. I used digital scrapbooking stuff for my header but haven't had time to play with pages. Does it take forever?
She has stolen my heart.... what a little darling. Her refferal picture is one of the sweetest pics I have ever seen. So happy for you and your sweet little Thing.
OH Stef, she's such a little doll! I followed your entire trip on "THE STORY OF YOU"! It was such a blessing to see Sophia's gotcha moment and forever family being created by GOD's perfect hand!!!! Thank you for sharing with us!!! Hugs to you my friend!!
What a great day for all of us collectively. No Christmas present can compare to the nerves and anticipation of the CALL day! Happy belated Referral day! Hopefull I won't miss your Adoption Day. :) Hugs sen
I'm so late wishing you many happy returns of your referral day! But congratulations... it was so great seeing her referral photos, cute cute cute- then and now :O)
Oh my gosh, I ran across your blog and was amazed at it. While waiting for our referral I remember reading your journey to Sophia!! What a beautiful young lady she has turned out to be!! It just doesn't seem like it has been that long ago does it?
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, Mother, wife, photographer, friend, taxi driver, chef, house cleaner, personal shopper, laundry maid and designer. I count my blessings everyday and LOVE my blended, multi-cultural family! ;)
50 comments:
Who could NOT love her? What a doll!
Happy 3 years, how special.
What a special blessing for all.
Enjoy your day, hope your not getting too snowed in.
We are having a winter storm today, it's very nasty here.
Happy Referral day....what a sweetie!!
Happy 3 Years!!!! What a beautiful little Sophia!
oh I did not realize today was your special day. Happy referral day. SHe is such a little blessing.
Congratulations on 3 years of falling in love with Sophia.
Hugs,
Kim K.
Sophia looks so precious in this picture. 3 years ago...doesn't it seem like just yesterday in some ways? Have a great week-end!
Happy anniversary! I remember the day we met Cat, we bathed her 3 times -- it was the only thing she seemed to enjoy, since she sure wasn't ready to be held by us! Sophia looks to trusting and at peace.
Happy Gotcha Day.
I am sure some days it seems like only yesterday.
She is so full of spunk, and I love it it keeps her mama going.
Precious. I know I was speechless looking at their chubby little beautiful faces smiling back at me.... Congrats sweets.
Happy referral day! So precious - then and now!!
Happy Referral Day!
I can't wait til I can celebrate one myself. :)
Oh how sweet, Happy Referral Day! I can remember following your story on The Story of You. I can't believe how time flies by!
Both of these posts are so cute. Happy 3 years!
What an angel. You are blessed. :)
Happy 3 yrs. Steffie!! Still wish we could have traveled with you and still got the same girlies we did!! :)
What a special little girl and I'm sure some many special memories surface today!!! I LOVE your new header and all your digital scrapbooking. I used digital scrapbooking stuff for my header but haven't had time to play with pages. Does it take forever?
I love her name! Is she named after someone?
Lea
Happy referral Day..
Sophia is beautiful..
Have a Great Weekend..
Aaaaw, happy referral day!
Happy Referral Day! Just love that sweet little face. :)
Oh she is just darling thanks for telling me to come back.
Awwww... what a beautiful girl she has become! Congrats!
How precious - congrats on those 3 years worth treasuring and the many years ahead!
She has stolen my heart.... what a little darling.
Her refferal picture is one of the sweetest pics I have ever seen.
So happy for you and your sweet little Thing.
Happy Special Day!
Happy 3 years to you and your precious girl.
Can you believe I didn't realize today was three years???? I was reminded when I went to Kimber's blog and saw it was her 1 year referral anniversary!
Hug that sweet thing for me...miss you all.
XO
Congrats on your 3 years, she is a beauty! :)
She has always been such a cutie! Looking forward to seeing her at CNY!
OH Stef, she's such a little doll! I followed your entire trip on "THE STORY OF YOU"! It was such a blessing to see Sophia's gotcha moment and forever family being created by GOD's perfect hand!!!!
Thank you for sharing with us!!!
Hugs to you my friend!!
Just precious! I can't wait until the day I get to see my Gracie's face for the first time!
Congratulations!!! I love the pictures you share!! She is adorable!!!
Debbie
Sophia was beauty then and is still a beauty today. Congratulations!
Happy Referral Day! I love to see pictures as a baby and then to see them now. She is just beautiful!
BTW....of course, my blog header is awesome...Connie did it for me!! She is such a sweetie!
What a sweet girl... ;)
I posted earlier, but this time I'm posting because I left you something on my blog. You're it!
She was a beauty at 5 1/2 months and just grows more beautiful every day.
Simply beautiful...then, and now!
Blessings for many more years-
Andie
Heyy!!! Im finally back to blogging!!! On a side note Sophia is absolutely precious.
Happy 3 Years!!! What a beautiful little girl : )
You've been tagged, come see me.
Emmie has requested that T and I come visit soon...we are thinking about the 23rd. I hope you are well and give the kids hugs for us!! ;)
I love the new look of your blog. Very stylish. Sophie doesn't look like a baby anymore. She is a beautiful young lady. I bet you miss the baby???
Wow! The time FLIES by so incredibly fast, doesn't it? She was adorable from the start...and she is growing into such a beautiful young girl!
What precious photos...precious memories!...
Awwwwww! I love the last picture...black and white pictures I love...how sweet :)
What a great day for all of us collectively. No Christmas present can compare to the nerves and anticipation of the CALL day!
Happy belated Referral day!
Hopefull I won't miss your Adoption Day. :)
Hugs
sen
Happy belated referral day! So so sweet to see those pics. And I love the music!!
I'm so late wishing you many happy returns of your referral day! But congratulations... it was so great seeing her referral photos, cute cute cute- then and now :O)
Oh my gosh, I ran across your blog and was amazed at it. While waiting for our referral I remember reading your journey to Sophia!! What a beautiful young lady she has turned out to be!! It just doesn't seem like it has been that long ago does it?
Happy Referral Day!!!
Becky
www.babygirlbennett.blogspot.com
Post a Comment