I absolutely love your blog look.So classy, just like you. I am impressed with your digi scrapping skills. Now I am REALLY jealous. Maybe you can teach me. How are you doing with the wait? I must admit, I am not doing good lately. I know it is all in His timing but I am not getting any younger. Talk soon.
To beautiful for words. I lookat these children and love their fine feartures. The cute nose, the almond eyes. I just melt when I see them. And I thank God for how their lives are great because of people like you who have opened your hearts and homes. Thank you and god Bless. Mr.Brian
Okay... NOW you are getting to good at this stuff... I think you knew how to do this stuff all along.. I need help.. I want mine to be all pretty...LOL.. LOVE IT.. You are amazing..
I love the new look and I love that photo frame. I wonder if they actually sell them that say that...of cousre itr would never be as beautiufl as yours cos you have to sweet Sophia in it.
Love the look of your blog. Do you use a scrapbooking website to design it? Any helpful hints? I love the photos you used of the kids. They are growing up so fast.
sweet friend ... just got caught up on ya ... i miss ya so much .. love the new look ...your family is so precious to me ... your heart is so real and out there for everyone to see and that is what i love most ... please give the kiddos a hug from me and i am desperate for that visit ... i have two double strollers so come on out with the the things and my sweet big girl !!! i pray for you everyday !!!!
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, Mother, wife, photographer, friend, taxi driver, chef, house cleaner, personal shopper, laundry maid and designer. I count my blessings everyday and LOVE my blended, multi-cultural family! ;)
32 comments:
Simply beautiful.
Happy Friday friend!
perfection!
Spectacular!!! I love the new look of your blog!
Love the new blog look....great job! Hope you had a fun week while hubby was away:) Enjoy your weekend!
You're getting good!
Beauty
Have a great weekend
Exactly. Beautiful quote, layout and subject.
Keep smilin!
So beautiful!! Love the new new look of the blog and that picture is just stunning. Have a great weekend!
BEAUTIFUL! Have a great weekend!
Well look at you all fancy schmancy. Purrr-fect-oooo.
YES, I think that truly says it all. Beautiful photo!
I absolutely love your blog look.So classy, just like you. I am impressed with your digi scrapping skills. Now I am REALLY jealous. Maybe you can teach me.
How are you doing with the wait? I must admit, I am not doing good lately. I know it is all in His timing but I am not getting any younger. Talk soon.
So pretty! I love your new blog look too! Very stylin' :) And I love that quote...so very true!!!
To beautiful for words.
I lookat these children and love their fine feartures.
The cute nose, the almond eyes.
I just melt when I see them.
And I thank God for how their lives are great because of people like you who have opened your hearts and homes.
Thank you and god Bless.
Mr.Brian
Beautifully stated...
What a beautiful picture.
Okay...
NOW you are getting to good at this stuff... I think you knew how to do this stuff all along..
I need help.. I want mine to be all pretty...LOL..
LOVE IT..
You are amazing..
Wow, you are getting good at all of this, aren't you!?
Love it!
And yes, motherhood is a beautiful gift indeed!
Have a wonderful weekend.
I love the new look and I love that photo frame. I wonder if they actually sell them that say that...of cousre itr would never be as beautiufl as yours cos you have to sweet Sophia in it.
You have such beautiful children. Have a wonderful weekend!
oh my goodness how adorable!!!
Such a sweet picture and your blog looks great! Have a good week-end!!
Love the look of your blog. Do you use a scrapbooking website to design it? Any helpful hints?
I love the photos you used of the kids. They are growing up so fast.
She is precious and I love the new look!
Lovin the new look!
Lea
LOVE LOVE LOVE, the new look!!
sweet friend ... just got caught up on ya ... i miss ya so much .. love the new look ...your family is so precious to me ... your heart is so real and out there for everyone to see and that is what i love most ... please give the kiddos a hug from me and i am desperate for that visit ... i have two double strollers so come on out with the the things and my sweet big girl !!! i pray for you everyday !!!!
Everything looks so cute!! I love the new look.
Gorgeous look to the blog...so jealous that you're doing all of this yourself these days, I'm so hopeless when it comes to computers.
Loving the scrapbook pages. Another thing I probably should learn to do!
Hoping you have a less stressful week this upcoming week!
I love the new look. I love the pictures of Daniel. He is a cutie pie. Watch out for the girls.
Oh, she is breathtaking!
I love that too.
Oh my how beautiful!
Post a Comment