UNTIL FOREVER...... This morning in China a mother cries .... She’ll never forget her daughter’s eyes .... Her heart is broken and filled with pain .... The tears run down like the falling rain.
She has no choice but to leave her there .... The cost of keeping her is too much to bear .... She hopes her daughter will one day know .... True love can be found in letting her go.
This morning in China a baby cries .... Hungry and scared as tears fill her eyes .... Her mother has left her in this public place .... Another lost daughter of the Chinese race.
Someone passing by has heard her soft moan ....
She’s soon quickly taken to a foster home ....
It’s here she’ll reside in the care of another ....
Until she’s adopted by a brand new mother.
That very same moment, in the U.S.A. .... A woman cries as she starts to pray .... Her heart is heavy but filled with much love .... She prays for a daughter she thinks the world of.
“Dear Jesus I ask that your arms would be .... Wrapped tightly around the one picked for me .... Guard her in China ‘till I make my way .... And then in my arms forever she’ll stay.” Tom FisherDecember 24, 2003
~I love you so much my precious Sophia and I am praying for your Mei Mei ~





33 comments:
Love that Poem.
Have a great week too. We are closing on our other home Friday. Not sold this one yet.
Moving in 10 days!!
oh my gosh, that is beautiful.
thank you for sharing that!
lea
How sweet is that? Thanks for sharing it.
Have a great week!
Just beautiful...
Happy Monday Stef!
Stef...
That is beautiful... Sophia is beautiful... the picture shows her beauty from the inside out...
You made my day... love the poem.. brought tears to my eyes...
One day Sophia's little Mei Mei will be here.. and your family will be complete...
Hugs to you..
Stef, what a beautiful poem, may I share your post on my blog? I think my family would enjoy seeing this.
Rhonda
*Sniff* that is just beautiful....
What a beautiful poem! The picture is so great. Can't wait to see the "real" thing.
Beautiful words.
Keep smilin!
Oh, Steff, how beautiful.... it truly touched my heart... Sophia is breathtaking... Did you take that pic? Absolutely beautiful...
God's Speed to your baby girl.
Stef!
Sophia looks like a pretty little tulip sitting there. Such a sweet photo.
I'm glad you used the poem....
It is one of my favorites!
I hit enter before saying I love the Sophia picture with the poem! Beautiful!
First you made me cry with this poem!
Next, I want a picture!!! ; )
panda mom 04 @ yahoo. com (NO SPACES!!!)
Beautiful Poem and a beautiful picture of Sophia. What a sweet angel.
I am reading this as I am listening to my little one chatting happily away with her Daddy, I am counting my blessings today.
Thank you Steff. :O)
time is continuum of love and space
May the differential equate to infinite happiness
I'm feeling kinda metaphysical tonight, whaddya think?
So beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
Well now that is a good way to get Mr.Brian all teary eyed.
That was so grat,gets you thinking.
Hugs,
Mr.Brian
That's a beautiful picture of Sophia! I love B&W shots.
Beautiful!
Loved reading this post--I've never seen this poem(yes, it's good I blog to learn more). Thanks for posting this--so special.
That poem is amazing...made me cry.
that is such a lovely picture of Sophia...she looks like a sweet angel.
Such a beautiful story--brought tears to my eyes....
Thank you.
Heart wrenching and beautiful...
Tears are running down my face... Just beautiful as your precious Fia! Have a great day!
Beautiful - the poem and the picture!
I love that poem and that pic of your sweet girl is breathtaking!
The poem and the photo are both beautiful!
Kim
So beautiful Steffie.
Very nice..Thanks for sharing..Just love that picture of her!!
so beautiful, and I love this picture too...I pray also God will take care of Sophia's Mei Mei...
ok, i should not have read that ... bawling here ... just thinking of my sweet girls the day they were place alone and waiting ... i do pray for their birth mothers and pray God gives them some since of peace at how much i love my girls always and forever !!!!
Post a Comment