Thing 1 and Thing 2 have a really strong bond! They play together all the time now. Things 2 follows Thing 1 around, tries to imitate her and initiates most of the hugs. He's such a sensitive and loving little guy. Thing 1 is always concerned if Thing 2 is not in her sight. She always asks "Where's Deedal, I can't see him." It's quite sweet. They do have their moments.....usually Thing 1 bothering Thing 2 in some sort of way. Then the Simba roar can be heard. But all in all, they adore each other. I still can't believe this is my life! ~Sigh~ I don't know what I did to deserve these two precious babies......but I'll take it with no questions asked! ;)
Monday, October 29, 2007
It's a Thing thing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





31 comments:
What a sweet and loving picture. I can't wait for our daughter to FINALLY experience a sibling. Have a great week, Stef.
Just look at the expression on his face! I love that pic! So sweet.
I love that pic! Isn't brother/sister love just the best!!
I often wondered what I did to deserve infertility during our struggle, now I wonder what I did to deserve my three blessings!! The truth is that I did neither anything wrong or right...just blessed!!
Thanks for the reminder of the blessings...especially when sometimes it doesn't feel much like a blessing (one of THOSE days, you understand!).
Blessings to you my friend-
Andie
Love the picture...
Having siblings is a GREAT Thing...
Wait till they get older...Nick right now is making sure that no BOYS are talking to KyLee..
TOO FUNNY!!!
Have a Wonderful Day...
Miss you... your not blogging as much...But sure do enjoy looking at pictures.. Helps me with this long wait..
Thing 1&2 are sooo adorable..
Hugs
Kim
oh I love how she calls him Deedal.
SO sweet. I know the love moments far outweigh the bothering moments. Nothing like a toddler in the house... or 2 or 3.:):)
They bring happiness.
Absolutely adorable!!
Sooooooo sweet!
Soo sweet! Love the picture. Love how siblings look out for each other:)
Your blessings are beautiful. :)
Those two faces make me melt! What good looking things you have! They obviously take after their Momma! ;)
Hope you have a having a good Monday girlfriend!
Great pic...they are just precious!
Awww...sweet hugs! I love that they are so close and of course they must fight occassionally..that is the sibling rule.
We are all blessed!
How sweet and precious!
They have changed so much and are still just as adorable if not more.
Keep smilin!
They are so sweet!
How sweet and special...
It is great to hear when brothers and sisters get along so well.
I would love to be a little mouse and watch them playing some time.Little kids have such fun imaginations.
Guess I am still a kid because I seem to as well.Come to think of it I think you may still be a kid too.
Hope you have a great week!!!!
They are just adorable ... I just want to squeeze them. You are indeed one very blessed momma! :-)
that is so great that they are bonding too!! i know i cherish the bond my brother and i have still to this day....it's a great thing!!
that is so great that they are bonding too!! i know i cherish the bond my brother and i have still to this day....it's a great thing!!
Awwwww! I'm jealous in good way. What sweethearts. You are oh so blessed!!
Oh my gosh! Wgat a sweet picture :)
Isn't it grand...my boys are best buddies and it make my heart so full of joy. I love this photo of the things!
Kim
how sweet. I hope Hannah and Ethan are close.
They are really growing up fast!!!!
That picture is so darling! You are a tremendous mother, that is why you have the babes. Your heart is so large and it knows no boundaries. Your children are lucky to have you. Alright, enough of me gushing...I adore you, that's all.
Stef, that's a great picture of the two of them.
Glad they have developed such a wonderful bond...it will just continue to grow - you are a blessed momma!
What a beautiful picture.
They are the sweetest "things" ever!
Awh soooooooo sweet. So blessed.
They are so adorable!
Post a Comment