We interrupt this birthday celebration to send out a special Thank You to Dannye at LayDFrog. Sophia got a package in the mail today and when I saw the return address I yelled upstairs to Emmie to come down quick......"LayDFrog sent Sophia something in the mail"...."Dannye sent Sophia a big box...hurry!" As I put two and two together now....I think Nikki was in on the surprise as well! ;) Miss Fia was absolutely beside herself with excitement. There was yummy candy on the outside of the present and low and behold, inside was the most darling crown and magic wand. Her eyes got as big a saucers when she saw that crown. Believe it or not.....she did not have one. She was screaming "Look at my crown......I'm a princess". It was priceless. The crown blinks along with the magic wand. The wand had to go to bed with her this afternoon and she wore the crown and held the magic wand when we out for an afternoon errand. I must say that when I saw the package, tears came to my eyes. The adoption bond runs so deep with those that have been and those that are waiting.....it just amazes me! Dannye.......there is no doubt in my mind that you are going to be a wonderful and loving Mother to your daughter, and I look forward to continuing this journey with you.....for as long as it takes!
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






25 comments:
And what a beautiful princess Miss Fia is too!
She looks adorable... And yes she is a Princess.... Happy Birthday Lady Fia!
so very glad that the package got there in time for her birthday (and yuppers, Nikki was involved, as she gave me your address!!)....
when I saw how much she enjoyed sharing Lily Lin's crown and wand I just knew she had to have one of her very own!! Enjoy Fia!!
and hopefully those sweets were shared with Emmie and Deedel (if he is able to have sweets too)....those Pop Rocks sent me back a little in time, hehe....
What a great surprise ... and a beautiful princess she is indeed!
Our girls are just 2 peas, oops, I mean 2 princesses in a pod.
That Dannye sure knows how to bring joy into the home -- with just one wave of a wand!
Too cute! Can't wait to give the Birthday girl a big squeeze!
Love the wand and crown..
Sophia is a PRINCESS...
Have a Great Day..
Kim
What a precious moment! Thanks for sharing them with us!
Awww...what a beautiful princess she is too!!! That Dannye is a sweety (she might be a princess too)
How cute! Every little princess needs her crown!
It was definitly a wonderful little surprise for her!!
What a great surprise for Miss Sophia. Every little girl needs a crown and wand. Love the pictures.
Oh, you have been given an award Steffie. Check out my blog for the details. :)
Did Mommy bring out her crown from past life as Miss Michigan?
Tiaras are the new black.
So sweet & fun to get gifts in the mail. What a wonderful surprise!
Dannye definitely is a special lady! Sophia looks darling in her crown!!
that is so sweet!
the pictures are precious!
Daynne, that was so sweet and thoughtful.
Okay what this Miss Michigan , rumour, fact or fiction, I want photos!!
Sophia, you look adorable, bow to the queen!
Oh, so you have MY crown! lol.... It looks better on her than it did me.
That Dannye! She's struck again! Isn't she so sweet?
Sophia looks just like the princess she is....:-)
nothing better than surprises!
Cuteness!! What a sweet gift.
How sweet of her...just a couple more days until the big celebration! Love the sweet pictures of Em and Sophia too!
Very sweet...every girl needs to feel like a princess!
What a cute little princess! How thoughtful.
I think I need a tiara just to sport around the house while mopping!
super fun to get packages in the mail.... and she is one beautiful princess ....
Post a Comment