The last picture made me smile till it hurt...then I started to get choked up. Those girls are just so sweet together. (and they have been since Day 1!)
Wow Stef- you have some ADORABLE children! It was nice seeing you yesterday. Tyler and I will have you guys over for dinner as soon as he gets through this dang closing process! Take care and see you soon!
Oh, I love them all but i just LOVE the last one. They look so cute nose to nose. Emmie has really grown up. She is beautiful inside and out. You must be very proud.
Your daughters are just beautiful and it brings tears to my eyes to see how much they love each other. You are so blessed and I am sure you know this. God has given you a precious family.
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, Mother, wife, photographer, friend, taxi driver, chef, house cleaner, personal shopper, laundry maid and designer. I count my blessings everyday and LOVE my blended, multi-cultural family! ;)
42 comments:
She is a beauty!! Lauren just turned 3 in July. She holds her 3 fingers up and hums Happy Birthday to herself!
Isn't God good to give us these darlings!!
We will have to get them together soon.
Love,
Sue
I just love seeing all the baby pictures of Sophia ... she is beautiful! Three is such a fun age!
What great photos! Your girls are so beautiful and they look like they sure enjoy each others company!
How cute!!!! O and to correct my comment Happy Early B-Day to Sophia since I wont be in blogger land on her bday. HAHA! Not belated.
it's great how close those two are, actually how close your whole family is....you have an amazing family!!
Aaaah...sisters. Isn't it just the best? Love that last picture!
The last picture made me smile till it hurt...then I started to get choked up. Those girls are just so sweet together. (and they have been since Day 1!)
Such sweet pictures! Like you have said, they remind me so much of Gracie and I!
That's sister love, right there! They are all great pictures, but I especially love the last one. Precious!
precious...
I love that! I can't wait to see my big boys with our Chinababy.
More precious photos, I love them!
Sisters--so sweet!
your correct the pictures speak for themselves
Siblings are great...
Have a great day..
Kim
AWWW...what sweet sister moments. You have two beautiful girls..lucky Mama!!
Sisters are the best!!!
It's clear they have loved each other since day one. What gift to have a sister. :)
Sisters are so fun!
The last picture says it all. The incredible bond they share is so precious.....makes me smile and I know you are proud mama!!
Those are some awesome mei mei and jie jie pictures! :-)
Love the colorful new blog too!
Beautiful sisters, together for each other for a lifetime.
These pictures are just precious!
Awwww, what as sweet post!!!! Your little girl is so adorable!!!!! I have a question. How do you do the 23 super comments by you???? It really cool!
What sweet pics! I love all these posts and can't believe how much Sophia has changed. Can't wait to see birthday pictures!
Soooo good to catch up with you!
Happy B-day, S!!! ; )
Wow Stef- you have some ADORABLE children! It was nice seeing you yesterday. Tyler and I will have you guys over for dinner as soon as he gets through this dang closing process! Take care and see you soon!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FIA!
-Amy
S
W
E
E
T
N
E
S
S
ADORABLE! Simply put..... I love the way your two gorgeous girls are so in love.
As usual your blog is "sweet"!
It is so great to see how big sis just loves her little sister.
Do not always see that among sisters.Pretty special.
Absolutely Adorable!
I can feel their love..
it's simply beautiful
just wait until Sophia gets into Emmies lipgloss stash. Some hair is gonna fly.
Enjoy the love. I am.
Oh, I love them all but i just LOVE the last one. They look so cute nose to nose. Emmie has really grown up. She is beautiful inside and out. You must be very proud.
Kim
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
sweetness beyond words...
Your daughters are just beautiful and it brings tears to my eyes to see how much they love each other. You are so blessed and I am sure you know this. God has given you a precious family.
That makes my heart swell with joy! What a wonderful "sisterly" post!!!!!
i love to see how sophia has emmie's smile ... you have two beautiful girls on the inside and out ...
Priceless... brought tears to my eyes and made me once again SO thankful for the love my sisters and I share.
awwww sweetness!!! So glad that you have both your girls back together again. I've been wondering how you're doing.
Awww, the sibling sweetness of it all!
So sweet! The last one is my favorite.
Post a Comment