So I've got two Things...each on an Antibiotic, Tylenol Cough and Cold, syringes all over my kitchen counter, dosage charts, an Asian Princess that is getting Mommy up in the middle of the night 2-3 times, tissues placed all throughout the house at various locations for the snot that is running out of Things 2's nose and enough Lysol spray to last me for years! Thing Teen left with the Youth Group today for a mission trip in Wisconsin until Friday.......and you all know that Sarabi does not do well when all her Things are not home in the den.....~SIGH~ Blogger friends.....I will have to catch up with you next week. Hopefully I will have some time to get Sophia's birthday blog ready. Enjoy the rest of your weekend...... ;)
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






55 comments:
Glad to hear that Thing Teen is on a mission trip.. HOW FUN...
And I am hoping that Thing 1 & 2 get better so you can get a little rest before the BIG DAY..
Hope your Sunday is a good one..
I will be thinking of you..
Kim
xoxoxoxox
Oh my. Hope things improve. Just said a prayer for you and Emmie. ;)
Well, you certainly have your hands full. I know exactly how you feel, I'm very unsettled unless all my chickies are home safe and sound.
I bet Emmie will have a great time on her mission trip. Hope Sophia and Daniel get to feeling better soon.
I think I can handel the poopy britches before all the snot.
Good luck and hope the things are feeling better soon.
Poor things. Hand in there Sarabi.
Hope teen thing enjoys her break...I mean mission trip.
I hope the little one are all better soon.
I hope E. has a great time and Friday is here before you know it.
HUGS!
Hope the little things are feeling better soon. That's great that Emmie is doing this trip, I'm sure it will be an incredible experience!
Oh ugh - that is NOT fun - I'll be praying for speedy recoveries over there. ZPacks - get to work!!!!!
I hope the Things are feeling better VERY soon.
{{{{HUGS}}}} I hope all is well soon...take all the time you need...we are here : )
I hope all are feeling better and that things level out soon!
Thinking of you.
Oh no - I hope everyone will be well again soon, including momma.
Hope your things are feeling better soon.
Congrats this Tuesday on 15 years. That is amazing!
Hope everyone is feeling better soon!
I hope things get better soon. I'll be praying for everyone.
Will be praying for your Things.... sure hope you are doing better than that poor little duck!
just pitiful...
i love you daughter..... i dont know how else to say it.
Love,
Cody Clouse
I hope you get a good night's rest and all the things start feeling better. My little one has had a horrible runny nose all day and watery eyes. I am sure I will be in the ped's office sometime this week.
I hope Emmie has a great experience on the mission trip. Take care!
First off.....I don't think my anonymous comment is "really" Cody. But.....it could be.....if it is...yes, I know you are crazy for her...but which daughter are we talking about? Emmie or Sophia? J/K.....I know it's Em! ;)
I'm so sorry that the babes are sick. I hate it when there is sickness in the house. Good for Emmie that she is on a mission trip, I think that is wonderful, but I know it's hard on you. Hang in there.
Have a great Monday!
Rest up honey and stock tip -- invest in Kleenex ;)
Take it easy and just focus on those babies getting better. I'm exhausted with just one sick child. Two? Yikes. Prayers going your way.
Hope everyone gets well soon....no fair to be sick in summer!
I really hope everybody gets better, that the mission trip goes well and that you can find some time to rest!
I love this poor little duck, he makes me think of a book Maëlle loves about Ping a little chinese duck. Good news, at the end of the story all are well!
Hey Stef!
Hope you all are hangin' in there!
I e-mailed you...
Steffie b. sending you a big wet (the best kind) sloppy kiss from lil ole me! I hope next week is much better. We can get toghether then and catch up!
no.... im talking about sophia! shes just so darn beautiful.. dont tell her i said this.... lol jm
Who is jm?????? You guys are killing me! lol
Ugh. SOunds fun. I hope things go better for you!!!
I hope your Things are all doing well soon. Make sure you take care of yourself as well, last thing you need is getting sick too.
Sorry to hear that sickness abounds at your place too, must be something going around?
Young love, how sweet!
Can't wait to see the blog you've been working on.
Have a wonderful anniversary!
Hope you all feel better soon!
Hugs,
Kim
jm.... just messing.... ur welcome.... u learn new things everyday. lol
Cody is this you? ;) I just want to make sure it isn't someone else. I did learn something knew.....I could not figure out what jm was.....you got me good.....and I do know quite a bit of the online lingo. ;)
I hate it when I have sick kiddos and also when they are away from me. Hope everything levels out for ya soon.
On another note, I have a horrible time getting your site to load for me, has anyone else said this or is it just me? And I the comment box comes up after I close all the other tabs. Not sure why, but it's only your site that I have this problem with. I need to ask Connie how to fix it. I know Melissa has this problem with Connie's site. Anyhoo, hugs to your home, thinking about ya.
Hope your week gets better. Thinking of you.
babe so sorry the kiddos are out of commission ... will pray for ya and i am so excited for emmie and her mission trip ... can't wait to see what God does there ... hang in there ....
yea its cody, but, you can delete my comments so that way it dont look weird. i'll understand when you delete them. lol ;)
I hope your household recovers soon
Hey cute girl !
Hope meds are kicking in for your precious babies (and your getting some rest!).
Just wanted to stop by and say:
Happy Anniversary !!!!!
Congrats on 15 years!! Hope things are going better at your house ...
Happy Anniversary and hope you all recover soon...
DH & I had our 15th in June. 1992 was a good year!
Take care!
Hugs! I hope everyone feels better soon!
Keep smilin!
So sorry the kids are sick. That sounds like our house when both kids are sick. My kitchen always piles up with meds and other cold remedies. Praying that your kids get well soon and you stay healthy.
Hope everyone is feeling (and sleeping) better!
Happy 15th An. Steffie and David.Hope you are having a great day.
May you be blessed with many more healthy happy years.
Hope the kids are feeling
better!
Hey my little cupcake are you ok? I missed you today...
WOW... you do such an amazing job on your designs.. Do you do those?? I would love to learn how to change everything..
Have a great day..
LOOKS GREAT...
Kim
Love the birthday design for your blog. Soooooooooooo cute!!! I can't wait to see all your postings about Miss Sophia's birthday. How exciting!!!
If I put my nose up to the monitor, I can almost smell the Lysol.
I am so behind in blogging..... first I must chuckle to "Thing Teen" Thats funny.
I am so sorry for the sickies at your house. I hope all is getting better. I sure get that stuff first hand and quicker than I had expected.
I am so behind in blogging..... first I must chuckle to "Thing Teen" Thats funny.
I am so sorry for the sickies at your house. I hope all is getting better. I sure get that stuff first hand and quicker than I had expected.
Post a Comment