My Cub comes home tonight......Daddy too....the Things and I have hugs and kisses waiting! ;) Thank you all for your kind wishes regarding bringing our next daughter home. I was amazed! Especially to those of you that emailed personal stories to me of your own SN journey. It was very comforting to see just how many of you have been there as well. Thank you all. I hope you have a wonderful holiday! We will be leaving in 2 days for our Pingjiang reunion....the absolute HIGHLIGHT of my summer. I can hardly hold back the tears just thinking about seeing all the girls together again. They might not remember each other.....but we, as parents, feel the Red Thread connection......and I am forever grateful to have these families in my life!
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Today....my Cub comes home today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





42 comments:
Hope everyone makes it home safely! I know you'll be glad to have them back with you where they belong.
I am envious you have such a tight travel group to reunite with. That sounds so fun and it is so important for your girls. I can't wait to see pictures. Our group was tiny, spread out geographically, and unfortunately we didn't "click" as much as some groups, so I feel like Lindy won't have much connection with them. Oh well, I guess every experience is different.
Have a fantastic time!
Lisa
I know you can hardly wait to see your family. I am sure they can't wait to see you guys as well. I know you missed them terribly.
I can't wait to see pics from your travel group reunion. I know yall are going to have a blast!
Adele
I love all those amazing pictures of Emmie!! The blue tongue one is my fav, hehe!! Safe travels to your loved ones...and enjoy that reunion!!
Happy your baby and hubby are coming home... and your Mom too.
Beautiful pictures and post of your Emmie.
Happy Reunion... it will be wonderful and we want lots of pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Yeah!!! Your "pride" is back together soon! Take care of your cubs and your "mane" man! LOL! Get it? Main/Mane? You know I'm a blond...go with me here! ; ) Hope y'all have a great 4th and super time with your travel buddies! ; )
Those pictures are beautifully done. I know you are so excited for them to come home!
I am glad they are coming home.. I love the picture with the blue tongue.. too cute..
I know you will have so much fun at the reunion..
Can't wait to see the pictures..
Have a great one..
Kim
Those are great pictures of Emmie. I know you are so glad they're coming home. I will look forward to seeing pictures of the reunion! You guys are going to have a great time!
So excited for you that Emmie and hubby will be home tonight! I know you can't wait. Great pictures of Emmie- she is such a beauty!
Have a wonderful time at the reunion and a safe and Happy 4th.:)
I am so happy for you! I know you can't wait for them to be home safe and sound. Hope you have a great time at your reunion. I can't wait to hear all about it.
I hope their trip home will be uneventful. I know you are excited to have them home. I love all those pictures of Emmie. She is such a beautiful girl...
I am glad you will have them with you soon! Have fun at your reunion and take lots of piccies to post here... We will all be waiting..
Hang in there momma .. they're almost home. ;) I pray they have a safe trip home and that y'all have a safe and wonderful time at the reunion. The bond that all of you share is so special. Great pics of Emmie, too. Let us know when they've arrived safely.
That is one VERY blue tongue! :)
Happy Homecoming! It is going to be a GREAT day!!
So glad you will all be a family together again tonight!!!
Love the photos of Emmie, enjoy their homecoming.
Happy reunion and Fourth of July, cheers.
Emmie is very beautiful! Love the pictures and the blue tongue. :-)
I hope that their trip home is a smooth one. I'm glad you'll be able to sleep better now. I am excited for your reunion trip too. I know that you will have a great time.
Weren't we supposed to get together? I think our lives are getting out of hand....
Yeah I bet you are sooo excited, I am sure Daniel and Sophia are mega excited too!
Happy hugging and kissing tonight with ALL of your cubs!!!
I'm so glad they're coming home tonight. I can't wait to see pictures from their trip. Beautiful pictures of Emmie!! LOVE the blue tongue!!
Have a great 4th and a wonderful time at the re-union!
Blessings,
Sue
So gald they are finaly on the way home.
Enjoy your reunion time.Tell all my lady friends I say hi.
I bet it will feel so good to be reuntied together again.
Love the photos of your beautiful daughter, she is a mini-me of you!
Do you have a black tongue too?
**
I am a die hard Madonna fan too. It is a dream of mine to see her in concert one day.
**
To answer your question, SN has many older kids and many boys too. I requested a female <36 mons. I know my daughter is currently 18 mon atleast (I think, this is the impression I ws given, I wish they would call me and tell me more now!) So if she is 18 mon now, then she will be about 24 mon when I get her....
how are you going with your SN journey?
Have a great holiday and enjoy
your upcoming reunion! I hope
you have a blast! Take care!
Glad to hear everyone is coming home!
All the best on your trip!
I'm sure they are missing Mom WAY MORE than you miss them, if that is possible. You are irreplaceable, and I forsee some TLC 101 going down at your place once they have been forced to appreciate you through this absence.
Good times ahead.
Emmie can't take a bad photo/painting/drawing can she?
So glad everyone will be back ubnder one roof.
Love the blue tongue photo too what had the Divine Miss Emmie being doing?
Glad everyone will be home safe and sound.
Great that everyone is coming home!
Does Emmie ever take a bad picture?
I love the song you have put on your blog... Madonna is the best !!!! I read that she wrote this song after her daughter Lola was born...
Glad to hear your cub and hubs are coming home tonight.
Have fun at your get together.
Great portfolio of Emmie, she is a sweety.
I know you're in heaven!! Hope you soaked up all those hugs and kisses. HEY, and Happy 3 month LID (since I'm writing this comment on the 4th) and Happy 4th of July!
Have a great holiday and reunion.
Hey, I miss you. It's just nuts over here and I know your life is just as crazy. We'll get together soon. Have a wonderful 4th!!
I am so glad they are coming home! I know how much you've missed them. Emmie is such a beautiful young lady inside and out. You have a great family...so excited for your next addition. Have a great time at the reunion. happy 4th....I will be blogging from China. Stay tuned for the next chapter! :)
Have a wonderful July 4th. We look forward to pictures from your Pingjiang Reunion. We had a little reunion 2 weeks ago and will go to a waterpark in August with others. It is great for our girls and great for the families too.
Hope to see you soon.
Hooray! Oh wow...look at that tongue ;0)
Enjoy your 4th as a family!
So glad you are all together again. Happy 4th!!
Stef,
I am sure it is great having everyone home!!!! Have a great time at your reunion. You are very lucky that your group is so close knit.
Happy 4th of July!
Kim
glad the cubs are home safe and sound!! and it really sounds like they had a great time (from the little bit of info Emmie posted...)...
when you get a moment...you have been tagged, check out my blog to see why!! hehe
I'm sure dh and daughter are home by now. I'm so sorry I'm just now getting here..... Damn I've been tied up with work. Can you believe it?! Shhhh
Post a Comment