Tuesday, June 12, 2007

So bad, it's funny

Really....he was having a great time in his little pool........ I swear....When I took the picture this is what I got....I thought it was so funny that I couldn't delete it. Doesn't he look like he is totally grossed out about something? lol I'm also thinking this is how he felt yesterday with his "unit" issues! Oh, how I just love my little guy....he's such a lovey!

33 comments:

Polar Bear said...

That expression is priceless. :)

LaLa said...

Love it...I have some I just can't delete either.
Oh, and I meant to ask...did hubby read yesterday's post and say "WHAT??" we don't talk about the boys on here...; )

Anonymous said...

That's totally an "Edwards" look. I've seen it on JR many a time.
(just kidding)
Mom

Steffie B. said...

MOTHER......SHAME ON YOU! lol

Tracy said...

It looks like he just finished reading your post from yesterday ...

Elizabeth said...

"Uh Momma? I know the box of diapers says hold up to 24lbs, but testing it in this pool of water??""

4D said...

That is priceless!

I am glad to hear that he is feeling better.

Keep smilin!

Mr.Brian said...

Each time I see your post and find out how truely warped you are,I like you all the more.
I think you should write a book raising a boy after girls.And how different it is.....I would buy one and I have no kids!!!!!

Anonymous said...

" 'Umm, Mom, I know that your turning 40 in a few days & that your temperature for things may start feeling different than mine, so can you put a little bit of warmer water in the pool?!?!? Thanks & Love ya Babe"...Daniel LOL (I know he thanks me!!!)

Anonymous said...

Too cute! LOL

Glenna said...

love it

Kim said...

That is GREAT... It is funny how you can get the funniest pictures..
Hope Daniel's little bottom is doing better.
Have a Good day.
Kim

Deb said...

Looks to me like he might be needing a diaper change!!!! Too cute!

Verna said...

Ohhhh, that is really cute. I bet the cool water feels good on the bottom.

Laurie said...

Okay, this pic is definitely a keeper to share at his wedding reception! Caption could be something like "Wait until you see the size of bubbles I'm working on!"

Holly said...

He is so cute!!

redmaryjanes said...

That is quite a look! He's probably still embarassed about you talking about his 'buddy' on the blog!!

Elise said...

So funny....hope he is feeling better today:)

Diana said...

I hope you checked his diaper after this shot!!!! Such determination in that cute little face. Adorable!

Jewels of My Heart said...

"MOM! You're washing off my magic Butt Creame!"

Jewels of My Heart said...

"Mom! don't you know cold water shrinks my woohoo!"

Jewels of My Heart said...

"Listen here lady, this is private stuff! Stop telling your bloggin' buddies about my ding dong and the boys, you hear.....
Mom........
Go ahead, make my day...."
Wa wa.... wa wa wa.... wa wa..... wa wa wa....
(Theme song from the good the bad and the ugly}

D & S said...

Oh my! That is too cute.

dawn said...

That face and yesterdays post would go well together.
I hope his crown jewels are all better.

Mommy Spice said...

I was thinking the same thing as eggrolls and chopsticks; great pic for the last post. Well, at least his, well, juevos are feeling better.

Tiffany said...

What a great little face! I hope all EVERYTHING is better.

Wendy said...

A keeper one to bring out on the wedding day???

Kenzie said...

cute... lol

Hey Stef,
Just wanted to let you know how excited I am to be coming over tomorrow!
Love
Love, Kenzie

crazylady said...

Those aren't bubbles, that's mom's chillie.

Anonymous said...

It kinda reminds me of Tom Hanks, Stef! Think of his face when he's on CastAway and realizes his volleyball floated away. "Willlllllllson!" :) Linda

C's Mom said...

It looks like he's having a diaper moment to me....what a man! :0)

Lauren said...

They are soooooooo cute together!

insanemommy said...

Ummm, mommy might wannna check the diaper. Looks to me like he may have just pinched one off. Yeah, that would be my guess! Rony