Friday, June 29, 2007

Could have been worse...

73%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Mingle2 - Online Dating

26 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the title of the post! :)

insanemommy said...

I'm going to take the test.

Briana's Mom said...

I took it - 61% addicted!

Beckyb said...

I'm scared to even take it!!!

Rachael said...

I took the same quiz a couple of days ago. I posted the results on my sidebar. Only 64% addicted. While I kind of think there is something wrong with the quiz, I was relieved, I was sure it would be higher!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I think I was 64 % .

Jewels of My Heart said...

I was 64% hehee

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i am 72% .. not quite as crazy as you, but close .... we will pray for safe travel for d & e .. also pray for peace for sarabi !!!

Tami said...

75%. What does that say about me? Heehee!

Yoli said...

I am also afraid to take it.

Yoli

Yoli said...

Ok I took the test and I am 63% addicted.

Yoli

Nikki said...

Hah! You are more addicted than I am (by 12 percent!)...

Seriously though, your sweeties are in God's care and they will be home in 4 short days.
Hugs!

Tiffany said...

I took the test.... 66% addicted
I thought it was going to be worse. LOL

Mommy Spice said...

I am 70% addicted. I was a little nervous it would be higher, whew!

How many more days till they come home?

dawn said...

London has been quiet on that front for so long now, this really shocked me as I am heading home shortly.

They will be fine but I agree it has been along time and they should be home

redmaryjanes said...

It says I am 58% addicted, but I'm sure it's more than that. Yeah, I saw that report from London. I'm sure that they will be ok, but I understand your concern. I'd like to see them come home.

shelley said...

I was 68%. Yes, it too could have been worse. Prayers for continued safety going up for D&E.

shelley

Laura Nipper said...

I was praying for your family today. I was working today and every half hour to every hour the news break would talk about London. Will continue to pray for a safe trip home.

Chrissie said...

I got a 72% tied with Gwen. Praying for David and Emmies safe trip back to the US and then for your family as you head to the reunion.

www.heart4malawi.blogspot.com

Amy said...

They will be OK in London. They may need to go through even tighter security, but that should make them even safer. I'm sure it will be great to have them home! Next time, go with them...and don't take a grand tour. Choose a great area, and just stay there awhile! I think the whole 5 countries in 7 days thing would drive anyone crazy!

Mr.Brian said...

I guess I am not ready for treatment yet.I was 61% addicted to blogging.

Mr.Brian said...

Oh but it is true.I've only got about 10-12 blogs I read and comment on.I also do not know how to do all the fancy thinks you and Becky do,not to mention the Blog Fairy.
I see there is a coffe test I think we need to take that and have Becky take that one too.

Elizabeth said...

Hello my name is Ms. Dragonfly and I am 70% addicted to blogging.
Hello Ms. Dragonfly we love you.

Roy and Lori said...

72% for me!

Calico Sky said...

Now that is an addiction!!!

JMCS said...

I was 72%.

Hugs,
Jonni