So now I am even more confused! Some of you train them standing up, others have them sit down..... but hubbies are having fits because, well, boys are to "stand " you know....others actually throw food in the toliet and have then "aim" at it......Cheerios and Fruit Loops have been suggested, others keep wipes handy and close by........some of your boys have nick names for their peeper.......it sprays all over if distracted..........OMW................but guess what???????....I don't have to worry because............
Peter Potty is here to save me!
I just could not believe this was actually for sale in a magazine!
AGES 18 MONTHS-4 YEARS
PETER POTTY® TODDLER URINAL By Visionaire Products/Peter Potty®
The world’s only flushable toddler urinal.
Ideal for first time training of little guys or helping with the transition from sitting to standing, the Peter Potty® Toddler Urinal is sure to provide success. Like traditional urinals, it provides a less messy solution for boys. There is no splashing and the dip shaped basin allow for easy aim. High quality durable plastic construction and adjustable height (up to 4”) make this a lasting grow with toddler trainer. Fill the tank at the top with water and it really flushes! No plumbing required. Just fill, flush and empty the drawer at the bottom.
Color may vary.
9"L x 11"W x 23"-27"H. Minimal adult assembly, wall or floor mount. Made of plastic.
Item Number: S 2 574X
$39.95






37 comments:
Now I've seen everything. Minimal adult assemble required. I'm sure you're greatly relieved.
Faithful Man always wanted us to install a urinal in the house for himself (every man has dreams..even wet ones ;o) )
Rock Paper Scissors and I won that one... wow can you imagine the dinner talk of our guests? Anything is possible at our house. Thanks BTW for all your good wishes to Jazz.
All I can say is that I'm glad all the men in my house are potty trained now.
Teresa
Now we have seen it all. You could not pay me to put one of those in my house :) What will they think of next!!
that is just hilarious ... what will they think of next ... the only problem will be when you are out and you have to take Deedal at target or the mall and he starts yelling, "WHERE IS MY PETER POTTY!" HEE HEE
sick and wrong...I'll see if I can get you a deal on ebay...
I am actually speechless. That is hard to accomplish.
Ok that is the bomb!!! I am so glad you found this. We will be getting one for our boy.
shelley
Where was this when I was training four little men??!!! ;)
oh that is hilarious!
Wow that's funny.
At daycare Thomas was trained to sit down and here too at the beginning and then we trained him to stand up...which he prefers.
My boys were both trained to sit facing the tank(stradling the seat). It was easier (as they are short). My six year old still preferes to go #2 that way. They both stand now and there are no aim issues. My boys were very easy to potty train. Don't worry. It will be fine.
But boys DO love to touch their ding-dings. I had all sisters, all girl cousins and went to all girl school growing up so I was NOT preaped for that at all. I prayed for girls too.
And just think...you could buy something cute for yourself at your favorite store Abercrombie with that 39.95..well maybe not.
Kim
All I can say is, Thank Heaven For LIttle Girls!
Oh my gosh !
All it took here was good weather and trees. Yes, I told all 3 boys(around 3 years old) "let's pee on the tree"- they thought it was fun. The only problem was Hayden then thought he could do the same at preschool ! OOPPS!
WOw. I have never seen that. I HAVE seen a toilet with a fish tank at the back. Now THAT would be something worth looking at.
OK, I don't know what to say, except that I am glad I have girls!
Oh.My.Ga. Gotta send this one to my brother, who has 2 in diapers at the moment!
Are you kidding me right now?
I'm so happy I don't have a boy.
Good luck with Deedal and Peter Potty!
Oh my word!!! This is one of those items for those that have just WAY to much money to spend!!!:) Gotta love it!
Guess a person could plant a geranium in it and plop it in the front yard when it's served it's purpose!!
Ok...I assume they named it Peter on purpose...just plain wrong!!! but oh so funny.
And so how did I do it without Peter Potty!?!?!? My boys are probably warped!!!
Yas we had a boy and he sits. Less mess. I can't stand dribbles on my seat.
That is too funny, they's still find a way to drip and spray it all over the bathroom!(or pee down their legs and socks)
AMAZING! Where was that when I was training my boys! Hope this makes it easier for you. Oh and boys will always have nick names for them my kids call theirs "Pepito" (spanish)
Great Idea.
I wonder how many times he will attempt to empty the drawer when you aren't looking ;O).
That is hilarious. What will they think of next.
Actually, I think I might just order one of those....two boys, ages 6 and 3....could be useful. :)
I don't have a clue on this one! I only potty trained girls over here. And this is making me extremely thankful that God is sending me after another girl!
Oh my! I've never seen anything like that- what a riot!
How's it working for him???
Stef,
I am trying to figure out how to leave comments. Let me know if this works. Then I won't lurk any more. We love seeing all your updates.
I don't know where you find this stuff. But, If it would have been available when the boys, were smaller, I would have gotten one.
They always had a mess in the bathroom. I think i scrubed toilets, floors and walls, every day for 4 yrs.
I recommend investing in this, it may save you a little work.
But our boys loved to pee outside- behind the barn. It will be warm weather soon- you might take him outside.
Glenna
Wow !! Life just got easier!!
Keep us informed on how it works!
Take care!
I don't know if you were serious but this is something I may just buy! Laugh if you must but my husband is already asking how we are going to potty train Ethan. There seems to be a phobia from his youth when as his mother tells the story "the lid fell quite hard on what should not have been resting on the bowl"! Needless to say this may be a purchase for the Hurford house.
Nuh-uh. That is too much. Do they have little "Peter Potty mints" to make it smell good? Or would that be pickled pepper"mints"? bahahaha....I crack myself up. : )
All I can say is NO WAY!! I have never seen one of those. Did you order it?
To funny! I think it is too cute that you call it a PEEPER... I wish I would have known that one.LOL
Have fun Stefanie... heheee
I just can't believe it! That is hilarious!
OMG. If my lm saw this he would have to have it! I think (don't tell him) that he "sits" when he gets up in the night. Too lazy to worry about falling in. lol.
Rony
OK, I cleaned the mens bathroom in the admin building at my college. Who said that urinals were less messy. I think that they make a mess any where they go.
Post a Comment