Sunday, May 13, 2007

Where is Sophia?

Sophia has always slept with quite a few things in her bed, but lately she is wanting more and more. I'm crossing my fingers that I can keep her in a crib at least through the summer. She is such a great sleeper and having Sophia and Daniel go down for an afternoon nap at the same time is such a great thing for me right now. A brief two hours that I can regain my sanity. Anyhoo.....She has 5 blankets in bed with her. Two under her, two that she can rub her lips on and 1 to cover her. Baby Tad, her bear from sissy and an octopus are at the end of the bed. By her head she has her baby, her mermaid doll and this great big long caterpillar that has been her latest request to take in with her. I think she likes to re-arrange them all too. I can hear her over the monitor talking about where they should go to sleep. There is also a pelican that hangs by her head and a duck that hangs on the other side. The duck plays music. There are usually at least 2-3 books in there for her to look at as well. She is such a goofy little girl......she is always happy. When I ask her if she wants me to take some things out so she will have more room she says "Nope, I wub dem all too much Mommy". And what my special girls wants, my special girl gets! ;)

26 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

Where is she? WOW! That is a lot of stuff but it sure looks cozy:)
Happy Mother's Day!
Kim

Beckyb said...

I should post Chloe's bed - they look a lot alike!!! What is it with being all squished in with the toys!?!?!

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

Oh my goodness; she is too funny. She sure looks like she is sleeping very peacefully amidst all the thingd that she wubs :) Love it!!

crazylady said...

As long as she stays in that crib, I'd give her my right arm. Jealous. That caterpillar is taller than she, and I want one (for myself). Silky blankets too. Fancy.
Sen

Mr.Brian said...

Is she in the bed in these pictures?I think I maybe see her black hair.
I guess she must like to be cozy.

PandaMom said...

LOVE IT! PG loves to stack MANY things on top of her. She has it down to an art form as to how high she can stack animals or pillows on her back all while laying down!

Adele said...

When Mallory was in the crib, she did the same thing. It was funny how she wanted certain things in there. I will say that nap time is certainly not as easy as it used to be now that she is in a "big girl" bed. Enjoy it as long as you can!:)
Adele

Carrie said...

Same for Olivia....she can't stand it if there are only eight things in the bed, what's one more?!

Sophia is an absolute doll when she sings, "I see the moon." LOVE IT!!

Oh, did you see an email form Mary yet?

Nikki said...

I don't know, Stef! Pretty soon there won't be enough room in the crib for little Sophia!
I love how they need things to be a certain way -- Lily needs her green blanket, flower blanket, dog, and Sonya Lee. (oh, and of course ME!) hee hee

Anonymous said...

Wow that girl is adorable!

I hope to be out there tomorrow evening to see you guys!

-Amy

Jewels of My Heart said...

Ohhhhhh she is so sweet! At least she will never get lonely... resting snug as a bug in a rug.

Tiffany said...

That is too cute and Sophia is just adorable!
I also love the caterpillar.

Linette said...

Pretty soon she'll need a big girl bed for all her stuff. :) Too sweet!

Mommy Spice said...

That is so cute. She's a cuddler!!

Mom 2 six said...

How cute !

Polar Bear said...

What a cutie patutie!!!

How cozy! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

I can see her a little bit! haha, thats cute!

Holly said...

That is too cute! Looks very cozy

kitchu said...

That is so cute! I wonder if she'll be the kind of person that grows up wanting 3-4 pillows to sleep with! : o )

C's Mom said...

Funny...I cant talk because I am one of those 4 pillow gals that Kris mentioned.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

I CAN'T FIND HER IN THE BED ... HEE HEE ... WE CAN'T SLEEP WITHOUT OUR BANKIE EITHER !!!!

Liz and Ava said...

That is too cute! Oh...I just realized the caterpillar continues under the blanket and pokes out the end...he looks to be as long as the crib...that's too funny!

Elizabeth said...

Sweet sweet baby. I tried to keep my boy in a crib for as long as possible too and he loved it. But he got so big that.. it broke. Bottomed out. So we bought him a car bed instead.

dawn said...

One night lily went to bed with a soccer ball and a tea set in her crib. About 2 weeks later we moved her to a bed there just wasn't enough room.

Tamara said...

Miya is just like that too! There is barely any room for her, and the hard part is when she wakes up she want to bring ALL her bears, blankets, and animals with her, quite a hand ful!

t~ said...

She looks very cozy to me!