I can't wait to get Sophia and Lily together this weekend and interpret their languages. Don't let Sophia say "bridge" around Lily -- we don't use that potty talk around here! Haha
My mother-in-law was very upset with her son (my BIL) for teaching bad words to his son...until she realized that the little guy was saying "dumptruck" not "dumb----"
Ha ha..I remember when my sister was little (she just turned 30) she couldn't say fork..hmmm...yeah, more than one church dinner she was heard to yell "I need a FORK" in her own way....embarrassing
Too funny! Our Sophie used to yell "CRAP" in church when she was trying to say clap. There was also a time when she couldn't correctly pronounce shirt.
I'm so glad you are recording those "cute" moments. My kiddos used to say "Fridgerfridger" instead of "refridgerator." They also said "Get me up horsie" instead of "Geddeup horsie" (ok, we all know I can't spell!) I wish now that I had gotten those on video before they figured out the right way to say them. Those were the cute ones I told my hubby and mom "Don't fix it! I like the way they say it!" But eventually, they "fixed" it themselves. However, 'bridge' might be one to be fixed sooner, rather than later :-)! Have a wonderful weekend! Blessings- Andie PS-LOVE the new look! I need to figure out how to give my blog a look all my own!
Love it! For a while, Jazzie would make an "F" sound, whenever the word started with an "R", so you can imagine how she used to say the word "rock" :-)
Love the new look of your blog. Gerbera daisies are my mom's favorite flower, so I thought of her immediately when I opened your blog.
I am rolling on the floor here.That is sooo funny!!!!!!One of my favorites of yours,top ten list for sure. Reminds me of when my niece was about 2 or 3ish and my sister had her say firetruck.She got the firts letter and the last three correct.Knowing my sister it suprises me she would tell anyone.Her family is pretty straight lace. Not sure what happened to me???LOLOLOL Ask Sophia to say firetruck????? Have a wonderful weekend and try to be good!!!!! Thanks for my laugh for the day.
love the new blog look... you may have to ban that word from the house ... we don't let emily say "fork" around the house when company is home .... hee hee
I'm so bummed! I can't get the videos to work. It starts playing and then stops and never has any sounds..... boooohoooohoooo She is so darling! Will try to watch again tomorrow.
I am thinking maybe until she can say the word bridge better you should spend some time at some dog show's. That word would fit in there. ha ha Have a wonderful Day!!! thanks for you lovely comment on my blog
Yeah I finally got it to work... She is so darling it hurts. And you Stefanie are too funny.... Bad Mama, Bad Mama... LOL I have to go watch them again because she is so sweet. Hannah wants to see sophia again too.
Too funny....she is adorable. S + A have a really unique way of pronouncing "frog"...yup. My MIL nearly had a heart attack when A yelled it out rather viciously ....kids...who needs t.v.?
Stef, too funny! I haven't had Gabrielle say that word yet. She does however say "ppiss" for "kiss". So every night before going to bed she wants to give us a "ppiss". I purposely mis-spelled this so that it wouldn't be tagged as inappropriate.
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, Mother, wife, photographer, friend, taxi driver, chef, house cleaner, personal shopper, laundry maid and designer. I count my blessings everyday and LOVE my blended, multi-cultural family! ;)
44 comments:
Oh Stef,
You are too much!
I can't wait to get Sophia and Lily together this weekend and interpret their languages. Don't let Sophia say "bridge" around Lily -- we don't use that potty talk around here! Haha
Oh my word- that is so funny! I had to turn the volume down because I didn't want Hannah repeating "bridge." ha...ha :)
Have a great weekend!
Oh my! Your blog now has a PG-13 rating! Mine would have an R rating if I videotaped Hannah saying "fox"! Btw, love the new look on your blog.
I'm delurking on this one --
How cute!! Wait till she says it at church ...
Love the new look!
My mother-in-law was very upset with her son (my BIL) for teaching bad words to his son...until she realized that the little guy was saying "dumptruck" not "dumb----"
:)
Teresa
Bad Mommy - you are gettting too much enjoyment out of that one!!! Too cute!!! Makes me remember some words the boys had trouble with..... :)
too funny. I love it. We couldn't let Katie say fork for awhile. We would get looks when we were out to dinner. LOL
Ha ha..I remember when my sister was little (she just turned 30) she couldn't say fork..hmmm...yeah, more than one church dinner she was heard to yell "I need a FORK" in her own way....embarrassing
Too funny! Our Sophie used to yell "CRAP" in church when she was trying to say clap. There was also a time when she couldn't correctly pronounce shirt.
Sophia just oozes cuteness no matter what it sounds like!:-)
Sophia just oozes cuteness no matter what it sounds like!:-)
OMG you had me laughing so hard! That was too funny. But I must agree with BeckyB... You are having too much fun with these kids!
I'm so glad you are recording those "cute" moments. My kiddos used to say "Fridgerfridger" instead of "refridgerator." They also said "Get me up horsie" instead of "Geddeup horsie" (ok, we all know I can't spell!) I wish now that I had gotten those on video before they figured out the right way to say them. Those were the cute ones I told my hubby and mom "Don't fix it! I like the way they say it!" But eventually, they "fixed" it themselves. However, 'bridge' might be one to be fixed sooner, rather than later :-)!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings-
Andie
PS-LOVE the new look! I need to figure out how to give my blog a look all my own!
Love it! For a while, Jazzie would make an "F" sound, whenever the word started with an "R", so you can imagine how she used to say the word "rock" :-)
Love the new look of your blog. Gerbera daisies are my mom's favorite flower, so I thought of her immediately when I opened your blog.
Well, at least she was VERY obedient in doing exactly what you told her to do, right?!! ; )
Laughing my hiney off right now! She is too cute!
Oh Stefanie, you are too funny!!! I agree that you are having too much fun with this. That video made cracked me up.
That is toooo cute!!
Love the flowers on your blog header!
Too funny! I like the new flower look. Very pretty.
Too funny!!!!
The blog is gorgeous!! Keep this one for a little while. That little girl is just darling! We should set up a playdate for her and Eli.
Hilarious. My friend's son pronounced "truck" with an f sound and we used to make him point out all the trucks on the road.
Your blog looks great! She is so cute no matter what comes out of her mouth!
I am rolling on the floor here.That is sooo funny!!!!!!One of my favorites of yours,top ten list for sure.
Reminds me of when my niece was about 2 or 3ish and my sister had her say firetruck.She got the firts letter and the last three correct.Knowing my sister it suprises me she would tell anyone.Her family is pretty straight lace. Not sure what happened to me???LOLOLOL
Ask Sophia to say firetruck?????
Have a wonderful weekend and try to be good!!!!!
Thanks for my laugh for the day.
love the new blog look... you may have to ban that word from the house ... we don't let emily say "fork" around the house when company is home .... hee hee
OMG that is hilarious.
So glad there is another child out there like mine. Claire says open..."bia" Hannah says "you better hope she doesn't add a ch to that word".
TOO CUTE
I'm so bummed! I can't get the videos to work. It starts playing and then stops and never has any sounds..... boooohoooohoooo
She is so darling!
Will try to watch again tomorrow.
Fancy a game of 'bridge'?
Few things get the pee pee flowing but that did. Too funny you! Worth the shlep to Explorer.
Oh that is just priceless! So good that you got that on video!
Tee hee hee!!!
that is priceless..and she was trying so hard to please mommy by complying with mommy's request...thanks for the laugh, it was definitely needed...
I am thinking maybe until she can say the word bridge better you should spend some time at some dog show's. That word would fit in there. ha ha Have a wonderful Day!!! thanks for you lovely comment on my blog
I love the new look off your blog. It's so beautiful! Sophia is a cutie to even if she doesn't know what she is saying.
That is really cute! ;O)
Yeah I finally got it to work...
She is so darling it hurts.
And you Stefanie are too funny.... Bad Mama, Bad Mama... LOL
I have to go watch them again because she is so sweet. Hannah wants to see sophia again too.
So cute - but Mama better stop asking her to say it, or she'll know something's up!
haha thats too funny!!
Thanks for the laugh.
As one who hates bridges, I think she prounouces it very well.
LOL!!!! That was too funny!
She is to funny...
Kim
Too funny....she is adorable. S + A have a really unique way of pronouncing "frog"...yup. My MIL nearly had a heart attack when A yelled it out rather viciously ....kids...who needs t.v.?
Stef,
That is SO funny! My sister is visiting and we played them and got a laugh. Now she'll be checking your blog too!
Kim
Stef, too funny! I haven't had Gabrielle say that word yet. She does however say "ppiss" for "kiss". So every night before going to bed she wants to give us a "ppiss". I purposely mis-spelled this so that it wouldn't be tagged as inappropriate.
Post a Comment