Friday, April 13, 2007

Wow....look at this toothbrush!

Ok, so I accidentally deleted Splish Splash Part 2 which basically showed her falling into the tub as she was reaching for one of Daniels toys. Sorry....after we recovered from that, she was still preturbed with me because I still wouldn't let her get into the tub. Trying to stick to my guns with some things with this one....lol So she would do anything to get my attention. Un-roll the TP, pull open all the drawers really fast and shut them loudly, yank on the towels....all the while giving me "the look". So on her last attempt to get things out of the drawers, this is what she came across.

17 comments:

Praise and Coffee said...

That is great! OH boy do I know "the look."

I told my husband and he can't believe that we live within miles of each other, we have to do a play date!

Polar Bear said...

LOVE that smile at the end.

Truly Blessed said...

Ah ha, another mom who accidentally deletes videos...glad I'm not the only one!

Kids. Don't you just shake your head in wonder at the things they come up with?

She's darling -- great smile!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

guess who is back ... i tried something becky had mentioned ..i have to switch to internet explorer to get you not my normal firefox... i feel much better now that i can get my beckering fix. i missed ya ..

Mr.Brian said...

She is a funny gal. I may be seeing you on Funniest Home Videos some day.
I can always count on a good laugh when I check out this post.

C's Mom said...

What a crack up! It COULD be a toothbrush for a pony ;0)

I have to say, I hadn't given much thought to drawer exploration. I may have to rearrange some things despite the kiddie locks.

Michelle said...

Sophia is just too cute ... she made me laugh this morning!! :-)

Jill and Jaap said...

That was cute! Love her showing her teeth at the end!

LaLa said...

Yeah..I have a Hubei girl..right next door to the other spicy girls. When we got to Guangzhou and people asked where she was from after I told them they shook their heads and wagged their fingers..warning me I guess? I get that look a lot!
Sophia totally cracks me up ...even angry she will flash the grin!

4D said...

That is so funny!

What a silly monkey!

Keep smilin!

Mommy Spice said...

I am cracking up!!

I need to start posting some funny video. I really enjoy watching other people's vidoes. We have our first soccer game tomorrow. Maybe I can get a good shot of Spicy Girl pouting in the middle of the field.

Shari said...

Hi
I got your address from Sue's blog. I have also passed it on to my friend Jen. We are from Ontario, Canada. Jen shares your passion for China and adoption.

It is soooo neat to watch how God is knitting hearts together with common passions.

My husband and I seriously considered and prayed about adopting a girl from China BUT didn't get the release from God to move forward. Our chldren were sooo disappointed. We have commited to help them with funds if any of them choose to do this in their future.

My husband and I are very committed to missions and it's part of our church's DNA. We are currently in the process of launching 2 mission organizations as a separate identity from our church. My son will say that ALL Christians are called to missions - either to GO or to SEND.

Blessings on you and your family and especially your Chinese additions!!

Beckyb said...

I'm telling you - CCAA matches us for a purpose, hmmmm - must have known that her mommy would be spicy too!?!?!? Sorry - couldn't resist!!! I love it - the video still has me smiling!!

Shandra said...

Too cute! Looks like she got those teeth pretty clean to me!

Mammarazzi Madness said...

What a great blog. You are a busy mom by the looks of things.
Good luck with the potty training. I'm a few months behind you on that task ...:)
Andrea

Colleen said...

That was too cute! Lovin those little jammies too.

Hmmm...now my mind is on drawer organization.

Emmie said...

lol...she's a stinker but she sure is cute!