Monday, March 19, 2007

Miss Thing ~

Well, Miss Thing was in a mood today and she decided that she needed to wear her sunglasses while eating her lunch. I'm not sure if the glare from the PB&J was too much for her, or maybe the bright orange spicy chips she was eating. Whatever the reason......Sophia thought she was the bomb! lol "So-be-ya is a cool chick" is what she told me! I have to admit that I agree! ;)

23 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

LOLOLOLOL, how cute.MAybe she is getting ready for the vacation.
She is a real charmer too.

shelley said...

She is one of the cutest!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey mom...she is indeed a cool chick. She must get her fashion sense from me..of course! :P

Oh, just to let you know I have reproductive health today next hour. Mrs. Siekman was just in the computer lab and I asked her why a note didn't go home and she said it did in the mail. So...wish me luck. The movies sure are cheesy. Well, I'll call you tonight to let you know when we get back from the band festival. You better come pick me up in the van. Not even kidding!
Well g2g..luv ya

(you can delete this comment if you want)

c ya! :) Have a good day!

Polar Bear said...

She is one cool gal! She looks so cute in those shades.

C's Mom said...

What a diva! :0)

4D said...

Girlfriend sure knows how to accessorize!

Keep smilin!

Beckyb said...

We've always thought she was a cool chick - are you just figuring that out?!?!? LOVE IT!!!

Ashley said...

She sure is stylin! You have one cool chick on your hands there. :)

Liz and Ava said...

Sophia ROCKS!!!

redmaryjanes said...

She is a cool chick, so is her Mom and her Sister!

kitchu said...

So-be-ya is cool and VERY cute!

Elizabeth said...

Super cute pictures, she's a darling. And I have to add that my son has the exact same sippy cup. Yes he likes pink.

Mommy Spice said...

We went to the park today, and you will see S.G. wearing her sunglasses. It was a cloudy, overcast day. Absolutely no need for sunglasses.

It must be a style thing we moms just don't get. LOL!!

Karen said...

Cute! Cute!

D & S said...

Very cute! She's one cool dudette.

Jewels of My Heart said...

She is darling, and a very COOL chic. too cute. Love your new background.

Pam said...

I love the pics. I just want to squeeze her everytime I see a picture of her.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

too cute. now you have to check out my blog for the night. sophia and I were on the same page today.

Nikki said...

Yep, I have to agree...she is one very cool chick. (just like her big sis)

Monkey Giggles said...

One cool cat....I wish I had glasses like that...But I just would not look as cute as her.

Dannye said...

she is so very cool, sunglasses or not (and definitely getting that fashion sense from the big sis!!)

and what's up with this amazing van Em keeps hinting at...is it a mystery van???

Carrie said...

A girl with an attitude! I love it! You go Sophia!

Colleen said...

A sassy little thang!! TOO cute.