Saturday, March 17, 2007

Blog Fairy strikes again....

Verna......you are the best!

11 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

I see your 4 days DTC. Our dossier is in translation right now, so it's not in China yet, but should be soon.

Verna said...

You are too kind.

Verna said...

You are too kind.

Mr.Brian said...

Sio this Verna goes around and changes blogs????
Looks great,she must be an amazing women.
I've yet to figure out how to do anything fancy on mine.I am thinking of paying Becky a visit.
Your new looks makes me feel all spring like.
I am thinking she is a good but sneaky friend.Gotta love that.

Liz and Ava said...

I can't keep up girl!! Everytime I drop by you've changed something...I'll never get bored with your blog.
I might have to do some sucking up to Verna...she does such an awesome job!!

PandaMom said...

Happy for your DTC! Love the pic and new template, too!

redmaryjanes said...

Hey, I hope that you guys had fun today!!

Nikki said...

Lookin' good, girl.
Love the kids being up top!

Deb said...

Happy DTC. New look looks great!
Hope you had fun shopping today!

Anonymous said...

Looks great!

Pam said...

I will pull up yours and Verna's blogs and say "wait is this the correct blog." She does a great job!!!

Hey when are we going to see pictures of the new ride. I was reading about it on Emmie's blog.