Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sophia's Room.........

I liked Becky's post today showing Chloe's room, so I thought I would post a few pictures of Sophia's. It's fun to see little girls bedrooms and how other's decorate. So here goes.....Sophia has cute letters on her door and I bought this Double Happiness decoration in China. It hangs from her ceiling fan.

Sophia has a pink and yellow room. She loves it. Her quilt hangs on the wall that came from my Yahoo August Sweet Pea group I was in while waiting for our referral. Sophia likes talking about all the different squares. I think it turned out pretty cute.

We love to play in Sophia's room because it is so bright and cheerful. The morning sun comes through the windows and it is just a happy place to be! :)

16 comments:

Beckyb said...

Very Cute - can we come play in there too?!?!? It is very bright and cheery!!

PandaMom said...

This is sooo adorable! I just love little girl rooms, clothes and stuff....I have so much fun buy things "for" my PandaGirl, but really I get the fix from it! HA! ; )

Dannye said...

Here I am!!!

I love Sophia's room, it's so bright and cheery, and really cute, thanks for sharing, I'll try to post what Chynna's room looks like at the moment, so you guys don't think I've abandoned you (because I am being lazy and not blogging, not much to blog about)!!!!

Emmie said...

Good thing you didn't post pictures of my room! hehe! Don't worry I'll get it, and my bathroom, cleaned up soon!

As you can see posting from school again today. We're in IA (With Ms. Cook) :( right now and I already finished my work so we have free time! Gabby isn't here today!! :( So I don't have my purse unless she comes in later! I am so mad- wish she would have atleast called me!! Well, anyhoo, I'll see ya tonight! Hugs...

Mr.Brian said...

Looks like a nice big room. I am sure she loves to play in there.

redmaryjanes said...

That room is perfect!!
I love it.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

how cute and bright !!! I love all the colors you can use in a little girl's room.

Mommy Spice said...

I love her room! It's beautiful! We have moved since we got S.G. Her first room was beautiful. Daddy S. painted it green and blue, and put up crown molding. It was big and beautiful. We've moved in to a smaller house, so her room is not as boastful as the first one. I still may blog some pics of it though. It has some cuteness to it.

4D said...

That is a great room!

Keep smilin!

Nikki said...

Her room is really great -- fit for the princess that she is!
SO clean, too!

Steffie B. said...

Well if you saw pictures of Emmie's room, your jaws would drop open! It is NOT clean! My worst nightmare! lol

kitchu said...

I love how this room achieves "bright and happy" right along with "warm and cozy"- not an easy thing to do! It's adorable!
Kris

Anonymous said...

I love it! We've got the same "Red Thread Girl" poster :-) It's a perfect little girl's room. Hmmm...now I will have to post pictures of Tahlia's room!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is such a cheery looking room! I love it!

Michelle said...

It's a beautiful room!

Colleen said...

Okay - first of all LOVE the color of the room and yes...I wanna come play too.

Second - how funny is it that Emmie was posting from class? OMG I was laughing out loud. She is too cute.