I will continue to run the guest book in the 2nd or 3rd blog spot of my page since there are still people adding to it. Please note that I will update my blog as usual, so please scroll down to see the latest pictures added. This has been fun! Thank you to all those that have posted pictures so far.
Saturday, February 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







27 comments:
Please feel free to add a picture of your children,family or yourself. This should be fun!
Enjoy.......
Steffie
Can you help me make brownies!?
:P
I'm picking my nose and wiping it on your bed!
Make sure you put it on Dad's side!
Will you help me frost the brownies!?
You two are cracking me up!!
This is a great post!!
Look at everyone putting their pictures in!
And Emmie-watch the boogies girl!!
We don't do well being trapped inside! We're both getting a bit slap happy......and we have another 4 1/2 hours before both little ones are in bed. YIKES!!!!!
how do I add to it?? I am electronically challenged when it comes to this, I've looked it over and can't figure it out, help!!!!!
and Emmie I would help you with the brownies, ONLY IF you washed your hands and promised no nose picking or putting them in the brownies, on your mom's bed, or anywhere unacceptable (including in your mouth, ewwwwwww), and if you lived in Fla.....
LOL! My mom always IMs me and says that so it's kinda just a joke now! We both are just so bored and stuck in the house with this horrible blizzard! Nothing else to do! The littlest things ammuse blonds! :)
Mr. Brian - nice pic - I don't know though - he doesn't look muscular enough to be you!!!
Shame on you Becky Bilby for keeping Mr. Brian all to youself! lol
Very cute idea, Stef -- what will you think of next?????
Wow...I'm impressed with the techy stuff going on on this blog! Such cute, cute photos
Lily - you're styling!!! And Stef, now you can see why he's my "well-kept secret"!!!! :) That's bad, isn't it?!?!?!?
Hi! I got comments from your daugher and from "Chinamama4" who linked to me from your blog. When I went to comment back on their blogs it said that the moderator has enabled the comment section which means that I CANNOT comment. I want to but can't. Maybe they will both see this and fix it?? It was the same reason I couldn't comment on yours when I first tried. Your daughter seems like a VERY lovely young lady!
What a cool idea. Great to see the people who visit.
I LOVE IT! These program make us look so darn good, hey! So good to see everyone!!!!
How wonderful I feel when I saw your comments.
And I really like your site very much--it's quite humorous and full of love.
I'm glad to pay a visit to your blog,furthermore,I'll visit it more often.
I love the new colors!
It looks great!
Okay...your house is way too much fun. I want to come over. Emmie is so funny!! Her comments are so funny. What a great family and great pics!
Oh how fun! I love your blog!!
Katie and her Mommy from West Michigan checking in!
Are you staying warm?
this was fun and so much fun to watch. is redmaryjanes pictured on here?? just trying to put faces to names.
Yes Gwen, she posted her youngest son Eli....if you go to her page you will the rest of her beautiful family. ;)
This is by far the coolest thing I have ever seen on a blog.
I just love it!
This is by far the coolest thing I have ever seen on a blog.
I just love it!
Post a Comment