Monday, December 4, 2006

Yummy, Yummy

Sophia's latest breakfast craving is good ol' Captain Crunch. She insists on eating it all by herself and it must be in her Dora bowl and to be eaten only with her Dora spoon! It's quite amusing. When she has consumed what was poured into her bowl, (which is only a little so the milk isn't everywhere in my kitchen) she will say "More cereal peeez, milk too Mom." I love it! :) On a side note.......I'm a little disappointed that I didn't hear from our SW today. I was hoping for that email stating that our home study had been sent out and we could look forward to our finger printing appointment coming in the next few weeks. Maybe tomorrow. RING, RING, RING........it is just past 7:30 pm and I got the call from our SW that she did indeed send out our home study today! YIPEE! ;)

8 comments:

Beckyb said...

That is so funny - that's Chloe's thing right now too - cereal - either Dora Stars, Reeses or Cap'n Crunch Berries!!! And yes, we only do a little milk too - otherwise it would be dripping off of that beautiful jet black hair!!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
This is Becky's friend Mr. Brian. She has given me your blog spot so I can now check up on you and see who has a more entertaining blog. From what I've heard you are a hoot.
Mr. Brian

Beckyb said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah - that means you are moving forward over there!!!

Steffie B. said...

Yes, I was so happy to get the call! And as for you Mr. Brian......I laugh at your comments on Becky's blog quite often. I hope I can be as entertaining as she is! But she is "Anaconda Mama" after all.....I can't compete with that!

Anonymous said...

Steffie,
I think you and your family need to come to Orange City some day so I can finaly meet you face to face.
And if we are lucky we can have creamed tuna at the Bilby house.On second thought lets do take out.....
Mr. Brian

Anonymous said...

I followed you on your journey to Sophia on TSOY. I always enjoyed seeing the updates you have sent. I look forward to following your journey to your new mei mei who awaits you in China.
Richann

Steffie B. said...

Thank you Richann.....even though I have the blog, I still update Sophia's page on TSOY. I can't quite bring myself to let that go yet! :)

Anonymous said...

Capn Crunch!! Lovin it!!! And Congrats on the Homestudy being done...yahooo!!