It is a cold and wintery day, so when baby Daniel went down for his morning nap, Sophia and I decided that we needed to bake cookies for Daddy and Sissy. ( and us too, of course) :) Peanut butter cookies are everyone's favorite at our house! We stirred, added ingredients, rolled them into balls, dipped them into sugar and criss crossed. Every time she criss crossed with the fork she would say "cwiss, cwoss." I loved it! Then as I was putting that first batch of cookies into the oven, that little smirk came across her face as she put her fingers in the bowl to take a little bite of cookie dough! "Mmmmm, delicious Mama" she said! I can hardly resist her. She is my special girl after all! After we put the first pan into the oven she would come back periodically during Blues Clues to peek into the oven. "Hot" she would say. I told her when the oven "beeped" that the cookies would be ready to eat! Well, 9 minutes later, there were squeals of delight as she watched me pull out those cookies. "Chair Mom, and milk too." My heart just melts with my baby girl! Life is good! ;)
Tuesday, December 5, 2006
Mmmmmm, delicious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Can you ship some of those our way?!?!?! Looks fun!!
Well I must say after your creamed tuna fiasco, your probably a little nervous when it gets to be dinner time! lol Tonight we are having Mexican.....I make a mean burrito. Does Joe need a few new recipes perhaps?
What is it about those almond eyes that win us over EVERY TIME?!?!
OOOOO, cookies! I thought about making some yesterday but just couldn't muster up the energy. Will have to do that on Thurs when I am home again. Yummy. Mya loves making them and eating dough--truly my daughter. Keith will not eat dough, so couldn't say a true Anderson. ;)
Yes,warm cookies do brighten a cold, cold day!
Nice Picture girl - who needs the geek squad anyway?!?!?!
YUMMMM!! Send some out to Ca!! I love the photos. She is just so beautiful.
Stef - made a Mr. Linky today on my blog for soup recipes - come share your culinary abilities!!!!
Post a Comment