Dear Olivia,
Today is your 7th Birthday and while my heart is heavy, I pray that your day is filled with laughter and smiles. Hopefully, our cake and gifts we sent you arrived on time and you were able to share it with your friends and create a memory to tell us all about once you are home. We pray for your health, safety, emotional and physical well being and for you to feel a peace in your heart, knowing that we are coming for you. Our journey to you is near and I pray we have our dates very soon. Be safe my sweet angel......we are coming to bring you home. This time next year, we will fill our home with a birthday celebration just for you and you will never have to wonder or be alone again. We love you so much......see you soon! ;)


It is November 18th in China.....as soon as the clock struck noon here......
I sang Happy Birthday to you.......I love you.......my last dream come true!






10 comments:
Happy Birthday Olivia! God speed to your sweet girl! I sure hope we get to meet her in China!
Sweet...
Happy Birthday to your girl Steffie.
Lea
xo
Sending love and wishes, hopes and dreams to my sweet Goddaughter. You are very loved child. Your Momma is coming.
Happy Birthday to you sweet Olivia. You have a family who's anxiously waiting for your arrival.
And they are coming soon to bring you home!
Hang on Momma...
xoxo
Thinking of you, Steffie. What a beautiful post.
Happy birthday Olivia! Next year it will be in the loving arms of your family..
I had tears reading this post..My youngest was in Korea for his 1st Bday after we had his pictures and I still remember how LONG that day was for us.
(Is that her room or Sophia's..I love the colors and flowers:)
Hugs to all of you and Happy Birthday Olivia!!!
Oh Steffie...this is so heart warming. What is your time frame for traveling? Praying for your sweet girl and y'all.
Happy Birthday Olivia. What a beautiful card Sophia did.
Donna
Post a Comment