Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Glimpse.......

Fia Zebra (3 of 1)
Today, I saw a glimpse into the future. I'm not sure exactly how I captured Sophia in these pictures, but when I uploaded them and began to do some editing, I was struck once again by her beauty. I've always thought she was beautiful, as every Mother does with her children. However, something today with these pictures and a few more that I was able to get through my lens during our morning session, blew me away. She is growing up right before my eyes....getting sweeter by the day. I love her so much. She is my precious gift from afar. ;) Fia Zebra (4 of 1)

14 comments:

Kate said...

Indeed a beautiful and precious gift...

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

I'll bet your "gift from afar" is just full of personality too!

Have a great Sunday Steffie!

Lea
xo

Kim said...

BEAUTIFUL...
BREATHTAKING...
Happy Father's Day David...
Have a Wonderful Day....

Charity said...

wow. Not only is she beautiful but girl, she looks so much older in these shots. Look out!!!!!
I've got to get up there so you can take our pics. You are so talented.
-Charity

3 Peanuts said...

She looks SO grown up!!!! And beautiful!!!

Gail said...

She is growing up(sigh)...it goes way too fast I think. And what a beauty she is!!!

the meaklims said...

Your little girl is stunning, just like your photography.

Jill

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Steffie these are so beautiful!!! It scares me to pieces how fast our babies are growing...

Terri said...

Gorgeous photos! Beautiful little model!

We will be in Michigan next month for our China reunion group, how close are you to Saugatuck? Would LOVE photos of the girls!

redmaryjanes said...

She is absolutely beautiful...inside and out :) Love this girl!

Julie said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Girl, you gotta check out my blog and see the links to some Texas bling for more pictures like these!

She is so beautiful. Can't believe they are growing up so fast!

The Byrd's Nest said...

I know what you mean Steffie....I look at my girls and cannot believe they are mine:)

Dita said...

I thought the same thing even before I read your post. She looks so grown up in these.

Gorgeous shots!