Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Stockings (17 of 1)
The anticipation of opening stockings on Christmas Eve Stockings (14 of 1)
Daniel wasted NO time and decided to just dump it all! Stockings (16 of 1)
Who wouldn't want a princess toothbrush? Stockings (13 of 1)
Emmie and her new Coach nail polish. Stockings (15 of 1)
Andrew was in awe of it all. Stockings (17 of 1)
Merry Christmas to our family and friends.
We are so excited to see what is in store for our family in 2010.
Love,
Daniel, Emmie, Sophia and Andrew

14 comments:

Kim said...

Merry Christmas my friend.
I am sure Andrew is going to be in awe all day long..
LOVE the photos.. Have a blessed day and I am excited to see what 2010 has in store for the Tribe also..
Hugs..
Love ya girly TONS..

Courtney said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. You kids have so much joy and excitement on their faces.

Musings from Kim K. said...

Merry Christmas to you and your sweet kiddos! Bring on 2010!

Love ya!

Jill said...

Hmmmmm.....I didn't know Coach HAD nail polish (a side effect of financing 2 adoptions, no more Coach shopping ;( .. ) LOL! Might have to go check it out....

Merry Christmas to your beautifil family!

Cindy said...

Merry Christmas! totally love the Coach nail polish, might have to check that out myself!

Marla said...

Great pics Steffie, hope you and the tribe had a fabulous day!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Merry Christmas!
Love,
Daleea

Inga said...

Merry Christmas to your family. You have a beautiful family.

Michelle R Photography said...

What sweet Christmas morning photos. Coach nail polish? Does it come with little Cs that stick to your nails? :)

Gail said...

Beautiful pics Steffie, you can see how happy everyone was! Can't wait to see more Christmas pics.

Hmmm...and I do know about the Coach nail polish...;)

hollym. said...

Merry Christmas, Steffie you and your precious family!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

Merry Christmas sister ....don't faint because I am visiting your blog ... hee hee ... I know it has been a long time, but sister my plate was cracking, overflowing, and just down right full ...

miss ya bunches !!!!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Adorable pictures!!! I'm with the D-Man...dump that stocking out!!!! Love it!!! LOL

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Looks like Santa was good to you all this year:) Cute pics!

xo,

Lisa