How many of you remember this picture? Christmas 2007. I am hoping to take my Christmas card picture of the kids today. While I don't think that Daniel will behave like this since I will be bribing with candy, his sister did however decide to give him a big scratch across his nose last night! Sigh.....looks like I am going to be doing some serious editing. lol And wow.....look at the quality of this picture! lol I think I have improved just a bit. I hope that everyone has a wonderful week preparing for Thanksgiving. Hugs from The Tribe.





8 comments:
This is a classic and I love everything about this picture. Best wishes today.
PS. We've had quite a bit of family crisis lately...sigh...see blog.
LOVE IT..
I am sure your Christmas cards will be BEAUTIFUL..
Hugs..
Love ya girly..
Awe to cute. I do remember this photo.
I LOVE this picture! It is the most realistic Christmas card I have ever seen.
Keri
I love that picture!!
It shows how kids REALLY act;)
How you have a GREAT Thanksgiving.
My favorite! Can't help but smile!
Happy Thanksgiving!
ROTFL that is so funny!!!!!
Love ya girl {{{hug}}}
Oh this is funny. The Boy is being THE BOY!
I wasn't around in 2007 but I'm here now and I can't wait to see what amazing pictures you come up with THIS year.
xoxoxoxo my sweet friend
Dita Darling
Post a Comment