The boys did super at preschool today. Daniel was so excited and Andrew was so proud that he didn't cry and Mommy was proud of them both. They were beaming at dinner. They sit at a table with twin boys. I thought that was pretty funny. Its going to be huge year for both of them. I can't wait to watch them grow and learn!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








20 comments:
YEA..
LOVE the photos..
the boys are TOOO CUTE..
Have a great week.
Hugs..
Could they be any more handsome or proud?? I can't wait to see you all in a few weeks. Hugs!!
So exciting. Glad they had a great day!
wow Daniel at preschool! and look how handsome he looks! I am so proud of him!
They both are adorable:)
I just have a soft spot for little D.
how fun for them to sit with brothers:)
Look at your handsome little men...they look so happy and excited on their first day!
Beautiful pics as always my friend! Will would love their backpacks as he's a huge Lightning McQueen fan...;)
Thank you Connie.....I know you have a soft spot for Daniel....so do I!
Miss talking with you...I will try to get by more often.
Hugs to you sweet girl!
I was wondering how they did today...I'm happy that they did well...I'm loving the hair : ) I used to spike up my boys hair when they were little...LOL They were like my little play dolls LOL Addison goes to school tomorrow...day two. Hoping she doesn't cry : 0 Either way, I have pilates and then I'm hitting the Coach store so she has to suck it up!
I never tire of looking at pictures of these two gorgeous little men in training!
Looks like the boys have it down as brothers and as friends!
I love the shot of them walking on their own paces apart in the school yard. Each still in sight but independent ready to make their own way.
Your photos are AMAZING!!!! and your family beautiful!
Your boys are growing up :-)
how exciting!
Have a wonderful school year boys. :)
Great pictures! What gorgoues boys!
So glad they had a great day! Great pics of them. So handsome....
Hugs,
Becky
You're boys are precious! We got our Andrew the same backpack that Daniel has! Hope they have a wonderful school year!
They are so cute together!! They do look mighty happy to be going to school.....love the backpacks!! I always laugh when I see the little ones with the BIG backpacks.....they are almost bigger than the boys:)
Hope they continue to love school!
xoxo,
Lucy, I mean Lisa:)
CUTIE men!
What handsome little men! So glad they're together!
OH, they are so darn adorable!!!! Hope Annalei is that happy to start school!!! Hopefully the backpack will help!
Woo Hoo! I am so glad to hear that everything is going well for them.
We had a rough Monday with Sophia at preschool, but today went much better.
Sounds like a GREAT first day! they look so CUTE! And your site did not crash on me tonight...YEAH!
Post a Comment