I am always taken by the fact that you do see them growing up so fast. I love that about you. Keep on enjoying every minute you can. I also am always glad that you remind me of this.
No matter what life career she is pursuing, modeling and photography should be in the mix. She has beauty that we could stare at forever. Wonderful pictures! Beautiful!
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, Mother, wife, photographer, friend, taxi driver, chef, house cleaner, personal shopper, laundry maid and designer. I count my blessings everyday and LOVE my blended, multi-cultural family! ;)
17 comments:
Wow, the eyes are stunning.
Call me tomorrow!!!
Love the photos and they do grow up sooo quickly..
Have a great week..
Hugs..
What a beautiful young lady.
Mandi
GORGEOUS!!
Beautiful girl!
Beautiful pictures. I can't even imagine the line of boys you must have at your house.
I am always taken by the fact that you do see them growing up so fast. I love that about you. Keep on enjoying every minute you can. I also am always glad that you remind me of this.
Lea
xo
It blows me away how much she has changed since our trip to China. She certainly went from little girl to BEAUTIFUL young lady in a hurry. (sniff)
P.S. Your photos are amazing. When are you coming over to photograph my family!? We need you!
So beautiful! Fun to watch them grow up, isn't it!
janet
She is Beautiful.
Beautiful!
The photos and your daughter are truly beautiful - her blue eyes are amazing...
She should be a Revlon model!!!
I still can't see your Flickr pics!! Grrrrrrrrrr... I am sure they are gorgeous, just like your growing girl!
She is absolutely beautiful! Gorgeous eyes.
What an amazing beauty!
No matter what life career she is pursuing, modeling and photography should be in the mix. She has beauty that we could stare at forever.
Wonderful pictures! Beautiful!
Alyzabeth's Mommy for Eleven Months
Post a Comment