I had a wonderful birthday filled with lots of hugs and kisses, cards, singing and a surprise sunset cruise from Emmie and Ingrid. They booked us on the Hula Girl and I must tell you that it was FABULOUS!!!! The chef that they had on board was incredible. The crew was great, we had live music and the boat itself just came into Maui this past September. We knew it had to be a new boat because we had never seen it here before. Thank you so much girls.....it was wonderful. We are relaxed and having a good time. The kids are loving every minute, but they are tired at the end of the day. I'll post pictures of them soon. I have been taking pictures non stop but I am finding little time to post process and get them to Flickr. I also want to say thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes that came into my Facebook. You guys/gals are awesome! ;) Thank you so much!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








19 comments:
LOVE the first photo..
Looks like you had a wonderful Birthday and you are having a WONDERFUL time..
But who couldn't in paradise..
Can't wait to see more photos..
Hugs..
Have you heard from Kimberley yet????
Happy birthday, friend. Can't wait to see more pictures. It looks fantastic. We're leaving this weekend for our cottage vacation. I'm envious of your warm ocean water. I don't think Lake Michigan is going to be quite warm enough for my liking.
PS. I'm equally anxious to hear from Kimberely!! I hope all is well.
Hula Girl, how fabulous! Glad you had a nice b-day.
I LOVE the Hula Grill!
Lea
xo
So sorry to have missed your bday! So glad you had a great time!
You look fabulous...your hat is gorgeous! Where did you get it?
What a wonderful surprise to book such a lovely evening for a bday! I am jalous! ;-)
Hugs
Saskia
What a fun birthday!! You have the sweetest family!
Janet
Glad you had a wonderful birthday...LOVE all the pics! Enjoy your island time : )
Yeah, really wondering about Kimberley?? Any word?
Happy Birthday, Steffie!!!
I can see it was perhaps your most wonderful one yet...there in Paradise with all your lovelies!
You look MAHvelous, my friend!
The pictures are beautiful!!! Enjoy every single little second!
It sounds like you had a wonderful birthday. The pictures are beautiful! Enjoy the rest of your trip.
What a wonderful, fun birthday! Oh, and I noticed your necklace...so cute!
What a wonderful day you've had, can't imagine any place better than spending your bday in paradise with family. Please have a Mai Tai for me!
I love the palm tree picture!!!
Happy Birthday to you!!
Beautiful pictures!! Happy Birthday!!
Belated Happy B'day. Sure looks like everyone is having fun! Look forward to more photos.
Wow! What a fabulous birthday! Great pictures!
What a wonderful place to spend your birthday! Looks heavenly.
Happy Birthday Steffie!! I couldn't think of a better place to be for such a celebration.....and with all of those you love most!!!
Lisa
Happy Birthday Hawaiian style!
Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you had a GREAT day!
Steffie I just got my computer back last night so I am way behind in posting...Happy birthday my dear sweet friend!!! {{{{hug}}}} Love the picture of you...You hot mama you!!!!
I am in SC visiting my parents...my dad had no idea I was bringing Addison and when I got off the plane he took one look at Addison and started to cry..what a moment : )
Love ya girl!!!
Post a Comment