Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Boy

Can you feel his excitement?  ;)
Can you feel his excitement? Snow Cone Heaven
A snow cone on the beach in Maui.
What more could a 3 year old want? Catch a wave!
Who would have thought that coming to Maui would get The Boy potty trained?!?!?
Yep, we are well on our way. He is staying dry and asking me to take him to
the potty! I can hardly believe it. Before we left home, he wasn't really interested. Let's
just hope we can keep going once we get back. My baby is growing up! I have been changing diapers for 4 years now.
Ahhhhh......to not have that diaper genie in my home would be grand! ;)

13 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Woo hoo on the potty training!! I'm hoping to get Josie more excited about it by the end of the summer. That snowcone looks like so much fun.

Courtney said...

That snow cone looks yummy and I bet eating it on the beach made it taste even better. Congrats on the potty training. Hope it continues!

frogglet said...

Wow I will have to remember that when we are potty training our little ones. Now just to convince the hubby that a trip to Maui is the ticket to potty training. Good thing I have a few years.

Love your pictures they are spectacular.

Andie said...

I just got rid of my diaper genie last week! Though it hasn't been used in 2 1/2 years!! Congrats to the BIG BOY!!!

LaLa said...

Yay on no diapers!!! Maybe Maui will work for Coby..will try and talk Hubby into it LOL

LOVE all the shots : )

Unknown said...

So shall we start a new ad campaign? "Come to Maui! It's crystal blue waters and calming beaches inspire potty training...." :)

Glad you're having fun. Diaper Genie is on it's way to Craigslist.

mommy24treasures said...

he is so darling:)
I love how the simple things always make him happiest.

Kim said...

LOVE the photos.
and as like everyone else.. I wonder if I could talk John into a trip to Maui when Izzy needs potty trained.. that may be the only way I get there..LOL.
Looks like the kids are having soooo much fun..
hugs..

Dita said...

I hear Diaper Genie's make lovely planters......just kidding!

Woooo Hoooo......just taking the Boy out of his element did it after all. Heck, if you take me Maui I'll do whatever you ask of me!

Lovin' the photos my friend.

Enjoy, pretty lady!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Wow on the potty training, but double wow on that shave ice (snow cone). Was it from Island Snow? And did it have ice cream in the bottom of it? Because yum. I miss that.

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

Love, love, love, these pictures! Daniel looks like he has arrived! So Maui. And, I think only Maui can have this affect on a little boy!

Enjoy Steffie.

Lea
xo

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Whoo hooo no diapers!!!!! The boy is so stinkin cute!!!

Kim :) said...

Steffie... I don't think I have ever seen such sheer delight on the face of a child in a picture... The first picture of "The Boy" just warms my heart!!