Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Asian Wisdom

Wisdom is not only the realization of the self, it is also the best way to demonstrate the love of humanity.  ~Tseng-tzu

Calm is the basis of right perception and understanding.
Calm is strength.
~ Thich Nhat Hanh

14 comments:

Debbie said...

What a beautiful picture!!!

Gorgeous!!

Debbie

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

wow, wee, that is spectacular.

Calm is the basis of right perception and understanding. Calm is strength. I just love, Thich Nhat Hanh.

Thank you, for sharing this today Steffie. I love that quote.

Lea
xo

Mom to my China Posse said...

What a beautiful picture!

Lori Lynn said...

Very nice. I love how the blush on her cheeks mimics the blush in the flowers.

Lori W

Musings from Kim K. said...

Just precious. I can't wait for the day that Josie actually sits still long enough to not have an action shot!! I'm always impressed with your photographs. Keep them coming. Hugs!!

Jboo said...

Wow - cool photo!!

janet

Intentional Living Homestead said...

What a gorgeous photo...you definitely have the gift to capture God's incredible beauty.

Anonymous said...

Simply stated "Beautiful"

Michele Clay Burns

Kim said...

BEAUTIFUL...
Hugs..

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Beautiful!!!

You are doing so great with all your new skills:)

Lisa

redmaryjanes said...

Hmmm...love that.

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

This is so beautiful!!!

Adoption Blog said...

What a beautiful little model and what a great photographer!

Well done!

Hugs

Sherri said...

My goodness she is Gorgeous!! Great photos on your blog.
Your blog is just stunning.

Sherri