I am selling two of my Olympus Camera's. The E-510 and the E-3. If you are interested in either camera, please send me an email and I will discuss price and mailing. I am not trying to make more then I purchased them for. In fact, I will be losing money on both. However, I do not feel that just putting them aside in the closet is the right thing to do either. My hope is to maybe help some one out that may not want to pay full price for upgrading to a nice digital camera. Below are the descriptions of both and what will come with them.
The E-510 was my first "big girl" camera. It came with two lenses. I will sell both of those lenses with it. It will also have a battery, charger, Olympus software, computer cable to upload directly to computer, lens case, caps, camera strap and manual. I do have the original box for this camera.
Camera shown with both lenses. The lenses are a 14-42mm (3.5-5.6)
and a40-150mm (4-5.6) This was a great first camera.
This is the E-3 that I just purchased in January. This camera is a top of the line Olympus camera. It is rugged and very durable. It can handle being in the rain and has been a great camera for me. It has a a large screen that rotates many ways for live viewing as well.
This camera will come with the same accessories as the E-510.
I do not have the original box for the camera, but I do have it for the lens.
Please contact me with any questions. ;)






15 comments:
Great camera's.. but we have a Canon...
Hope you sell them.. they are nice..
Hugs..
Can't wait to see photos from your trip this last weekend..
Have a great week..
Hi Steffie,
I would be interested in knowing what kind of price you are asking for both the cameras. I am trying to convince my hubby that I need a new camera!!
Thanks,
Janice
email me at sjolson@tbaytel.net or jolson@nwhu.on.ca tomorrow at work. Thanks:)
I don't take enough pics to justify spending the money, so I'll stick with my point and shoot.
But, happy news, Andrew's SWI mate is coming home in June. RMJ got her TA!!
Catching up! I am so glad things are going well. You are an experinced mama and your wisdom is shining!
Hi Steffie! I would be interested in the price of the E-510. I'm interested in photography and can't wait to get started. Please email me @
carter.april.m@principal.com
Thanks and have a fabulous day!
~April
Hi Steffie. I am totally interested in either camera - so need to upgrade! Let me know what you are asking for each...
shelly22005@yahoo.com
Thanks! Shell
I'm interested. I've been on the internet looking for the next step up from what I have. I have a canon powershot S5IS with all acessories except the tele-converter. So my plan was to find a really good deal on a good camera like the Canon 50D/Nikon EOS or something like it.
If you haven't sold it yet I'd like to know what you are asking for them.
In the meantime I'll look the Olympus up on the internet and see what it is like.
My e-mail is:
hitech@eastlink.ca
OH boy....I just consulted my crystal ball and see a super-mega- ultra-fragalistic professional camera in your immediate future that may require a helper to carry it and the lenses.....
Am I right?
I would be very interested in the cheaper of the 2 cameras. f you could please provide me a few details in the price you are asking for I would greatly appreciate it. My email is moonstars96@yahoo.com I have been following her blog from the time you left for China to pick up your beautiful boy. I am very happy for you and your family.
Norma
I'm interested in the E-510, what are you hoping to get for it price wise?! email me if you could, at lindseykayw@gmail.com
thanks!!!
I am interested in one of your cameras - please send details!
mcnewfamily.blogspot.com
dlmcnew@wwestsky.net
Have you sold your cameras yet? I want to buy my 17 yr old one for a college class she wants to take.
Debbie
Stef,
Can you tell me the pro's and con's of each model from your perspective. Please keep it simple as I know you are very busy as a Mama.
Pete and I are in the market for a new digital camera. Having your expert opinion on each of these cameras after all your experience with them would be great.
I'm sure you are offering these at a real bargain, and you've had lots of inquiries, so I'm sure yours have been sold by now.
You have a keen eye for a great shot. I love looking at your photography.
Rhonda
Just checking to see if you have either camra left. Thanks kathy
teamlowe@yahoo.com
I bet they are gone, but if not, let me know. Thanks-Janet
freakycleanmom@yahoo.com
Post a Comment