I am over the moon excited to FINALLY be so close at having our last dream come true. We will be leaving on April 5th and flying directly into Beijing. Our Consulate appointment is on the 20th and we will be flying back home on April 22nd. That is 18 days. I have quite a bit to do from then until now. I'm going to begin packing tonight. I can hardly believe it. And how do you like this picture of Andrew? Does it not scream "mischief maker"???? lol
The flights are booked, our itinerary is scheduled to arrive in the next few days and I can't wait to see our schedule of events while we stay in Beijing.
And on a special note......at this point, unless something changes, our Gotcha Day date is
April 7th, 2009......exactly four years later than Sophia's. They will share this special day together. The thought just brings tears to my eyes.....oh the celebrations we will have through the years.......my sweet babies from China.






60 comments:
YES!!! I just knew it was coming! I am sooo happy for you guys. I cannot believe that you will be in China so soon! God is good, my friend. Now, get busy packing...go on, get off the computer, pack! : )
I can NOT wait to meet you in China!!!
Pack away, yes!!!!!
Congrats and hugs...
WOW! How wonderful news!! YIPEE!!!!
Doreen in Montreal single mom to Faith-Jiangxi & Mia-Sichuan
Oh what wonderful news!! So excited for your family (and how cool is the April 7 Forever Family Day connection for your kids?).
Great news -- can't wait!!
Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!!! I can't wait to see little Andrew in your arms!!!
Blessings-Andie
Whoo hooo Steffie!!!!! So happy you have your date and you'll be on your way soon. Gosh...that's less than 2 weeks.
Yes, he has that mischievious glint in his eye doesn't he? LOL...I know that look well from William. And that is just awesome that Sophia and Andrew will share that special day forever.
Get packing girl. :)
And I can't wait to follow your journey in China, we'll be in DisneyWorld for part of it, but I'll be reading your blog.
hugs, Gail
Congratulations!
That's amazing that your children will share that day. Just amazing.
Great news.
Not only does that picture of him scream mischeif, it scream someone will have lots of funny blogs to post in the future.
You think things are crazy now??? I can't wait to hear the stories.
Blessings.
Mr.Brian
WHOOO HOOOO!!! That is so great....I can't believe it will be the same day as you met Sophia. That is incredible! I am so thrilled for you....yes, get off the ocmputer and start packing away!!
Hugs,
Lisa
Wheee! What a great red thread! That is such a God-thing, isn't it? Even if the date changes, who cares?? Andrew is coming home!! I'm so excited for you and your family! Daniel is going to love having a brother to get into mischief with and Sophia will have her special connection too. Brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it. Congratulations and happy packing!
This truly the BEST news!! I love that they might share the same Gotcha Day ... what a wonderful connection.
This is the best news I have heard in awhile! I am so happy for you guys! He is sooooooooooo handsome and the fact that he and Sophia share the same Gotcha Day gives me Jesus bumps (chills). So happy for you, my sweet friend. Love you.
Adele
Great news!!! How awesome that Andrew and Sophia will share their family day.
Can't wait to follow along!
so glad to hear it Steffie HOORAY!
Hey did this postpone the Maui trip?
SO happy for you friend.
Love
C
Congratulations!! So excited for you! That is the sweetest news!
Janet
Great news!!
Keep smilin!
I'm THRILLED, OVER THE MOON and BEYOND EXCITED. Get to packing!!!
Yeah!! I am sooooo excited for you and your family!! I can not wait to follow your journey!!
AND for Sophia and Andrew to share that special date...I believe there are little signs that everything as it is intended...and this is just another example!!
I am so happy to hear this wonderful news!! And how great it will be so Sophia and Andrew to share the same Gotcha Day! Can't wait to follow your journey in China!
Oh God is so good...and YES that is a very mischievious little face and I can't wait for you to bring him home! I am so thankful I will get to follow you before I leave for training!!!!! He is precious.
Yeah, Steffie!! I am thrilled you finally got your itinerary and amazed that Sophia and Andrew will share the same Gotcha Day anniversary! God is just so good with all the little details!!
Hugs,
Michelle
WA-HOOOOO! I'M THRILLED!!! Can't wait to meet the little guy!!! :)
Love ya!
I have been so waiting for this post...CONGRATS!!!! Oh I am so excited and I am sure you are too! Oh I can't wait to follow along with your journey to China!
(and BTW...April 7th is my Dad's birthday)
April 7th will be special day at your house. SO excited for you and your entire family.
I just got chills, 4 yesrs to the day! Oh Steffie we are overjoyed for you all.
He is just so gorgeous and loveable and huggable and well you already know that of course.
Congratulations.
Four years to the day - WOW! I am so happy for y'all. Congratulations - I can't wait to follow as your journey continues.
Congratulations, Steffie!!! What wonderful news! And how special is that...Sophia and Andrew sharing the same Gotcha dates?!
Looking forward to following you to Beijing!
That is sooooooo cool that they will share the same Gotcha Day!!
My prayer are with u always!!
o_O
~Sarah
Yay!!! I am so happy for you. The same gotcha day date - what a blessing!
WOOHOOO! Yippeeee! Thank You Jesus!
I am so excited for you and your handsome little man! I can't believe he and Sophia share the same Gotcha day.... that is just amazing.
God's Speed
congratulations. I've been checking your blog frequently for updates. I cant wait to follow your journey. Many blessings to you and your family and safe travels!
I am soooo excited for you guys..
LOVE his cute little face..
Can't wait to see him in your arms..
Hugs..
WOO HOOOOOO!!!!!! I am so excited for you! Soak it in, sister! You are LEAVING SOON! AAAAHHHH!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!
I am so HAPPY for you:)
Yeah, that is the best news today so far!!!
And that Gotcha Day being the same as Sophia's? A red thread for sure...
What great news! SO excited for you to bring Andrew home. And the same Gotcha day...only God could do that:)
Oh, I am so excited for your family! And they have the same Gotcha Day!! That's awesome! I can't wait to see pictures of your trip and bringing home your little guy. Please keep us all posted and updated!!
YEAH!!! April 7th is a GREAT day! My son's birthday AND your gotcha day! God is so good!!
Congratulations! Luv the expression on Andrew's face.
Donna
YAY...YAY!!! So happy for you : ) I can't wait to see him with you in your arms...how awesome that their special days can be the same!
I got Emmie's text yesterday and just started praising the FATHER ... I am so excited for you girl and the fact that they will share the same Gotcha Day is just such a blessing !!!
I can't wait for him to play w/ Joseph when you come visit !!!
I love ya like a sister !!!
aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (that's a scream) I am so happy for you sista!!!!!! Whoooo hoooooooo!!!!!! I can't wait!!! Oh oh oh and does this mean you will be coming to the workshop in May so that we can meet????
Look at that little face...oh he looks like a little stinker!!! I love it!!!!!!
Ooh, I have goosebumps too! God's timing is just so...perfect.
Your little man is just TOO cute! And, yes, he does look like he will be keepin you on your toes (along with the rest of the tribe).
SO happy happy happy for you all.
XOXO
A family complete. What a nice feeling.
Oh Steffie, How wonderful. I am so excited for you guys. Time to get packing!!!!!
And aren't you thankful that Sophia & Andrew will have that special day from now on. How cool our God is!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!! I can't wait to follow your journey to that precious little man!
Blessings,
Monica
Steffie:
I'm doing the happy dance for you. I'm so excited for you I'm just on pins and needles!!
YAY!!!! Praising God with you as you prepare to take this amazing journey! I have "Jesus Bumps" just typing this to you! I cannot wait to follow you once again one this Journey of your heart my sweet friend! You are such a blessing to everyone who walks through life with you! Hugs and love from your Tennessee Sister in Christ!
Oh you are sooooo close... I am getting very excited for you guys... Can't wait to follow you in China!!!
Have a wonderful Day
Did you know Jane came into my arms the same day as two of my sons were born. God is amazing!
As for your travel WOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOO, Steffie B. This is one of the sweetest things about blogging is following the journey of others. CAn't wait!
Steffie,
I am sooooo excited for you!! And to share the same *gotcha*! That is very special for y'all!! Oh and yes, he looks like he could be a mischief maker!! He'll keep you on your toes :-)
Blessings,
Carla
How exciting! Congratulations.
Wonderful news! Congratulations! I can't wait to follow your journey and see your sweet little man in your arms.
Happy Packing.
So adorable....all that mischief making at your house will keep you young and sharp! We share in your Joy and were so moved to think of April 7th as your gotcha day for precious Andrew. Our prayers remain with you as you prepare to travel. What a blessing to journey with your family.....thank you for taking us with you! We are enjoying every minute so far! Love and big hugs!
I can't get over how dang CUTE your little man is!!!!! Praying for a wonderful trip! ; )
Oh my..I've been way out of the loop! Yay for you!!!!!! I just love the new pic of him and the gotcha date just shows you that it is soooo meant to be!!!! Keeping you in my prayers....I can't wait to see pcis!
WOO HOO! Girl, you should have called me. We will definitely be at the airport, just give me the info!! Love you!
I'm so thrilled for you Stef!!!!!!
Love,
Sue
Yipee..so excited for your family and your little guy. The waiting is almost over!!! Congrats
I had to laugh about having to wear the mouth guard on the flight! When I went to Japan I set my retainer on my tray and forgot about it and had to search through the trays for it in front of everyone and food was everywhere! Just don't put it on your food tray!
Post a Comment