All I seem to do lately is think of you......I see you constantly here in our home, in my dreams, I'm not sleeping well, I feel you in my soul..... in your room, in the tub with Sophia and Daniel, in Emmie's room getting into her stuff, in the van where I know I'll put your seat, in my arms, kissing your sweet cheeks, telling you how much I have longed for you, rocking you, dressing you,..... I see you everywhere. My emotions are raw right now. I cry quite often.....as I wait for you sweet boy......I'm restless.....I can't concentrate very well and seem to be quite forgetful at the moment. I need to bring you home. Then and only then will I be at peace.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






19 comments:
Ah...I remember that feeling. We were still waiting for our LOA at this point last February and I was driving my entire family and work nuts with my anxiety. I'm sympathizing with you, sweetie. My SW suggested a great tea that is available at World Market right before bed. It actually helped (slightly). It's called "get some zzz's". I'm here for you!!
Oh I hope it is soon that you have him in your arms... It is IMPOSSIBLE to wait. The day will arrive and it will be amazing!!!
I bet after seeing his face it made things harder..
I can't imagine..
But you are almost there girly..
I tooo can not wait to see him with you and the family..
Love you girly..
Hugs..
Oh Steffie...I've been right where you are now. You'll be holding your little man very soon. You are almost there.
Oh sweet girl! I wish I lived close by and could take you out for lunch and we could just chat away about him! I know it must be terribly hard to know who he is and want to be with, like yesterday. Your time will soon come and then these feelings will be long lost memories. Your dreams are coming true!
Praying you get to bring that angel home VERY soon! I know how hard it is to stare at that picture and long to get him in your arms. (((((HUGS!)))))
Those are my thought exactly. Our boys need to get home to their families NOW
Awwwwww..... such sweet sentiments for your adorable little guy. He is just so precious. I can't wait to see him in his mama's arms!!
I remember feeling that way, after seeing that little face, the waiting became unbearable. You will soon have him in your arms forever..
Hold tight Mom..
Oh my gosh Steffie, I am so sorry that I have not been around. I have missed so much, but I have to tell you Steffie, he is just the most beautiful child. I can't even imagine what it must be like to look at his picture and just not be able to go get him. I know that will be the hardest part of this whole journey for me, is seeing Franceskas face and not being able to touch it.
Oh my gosh, I just cant say enought how beautiful he is. I am so happy for all of you. I just can't wait to see the brothers play!!!! That is not to take anything away from the girls, I am just besides myself with anticipation for you. Congratulations Mommy!
Love, Kristy
Each time I pray for him I feel that he will be home very soon Steffie.....I can't wait to see all the trouble he will be in too;)
Plus he has two partners in crime waiting for him........
very powerful, amazing post. I can't begin to imagine what you are feeling. Please know you are in my daily thoughts and prayers.
Lea
xo
Ahhhh Steffie I know this feeling all too well. I am sending hugs and prayers to you my sweet friend.
Oh, you know I waited four long months from referral to travel and it was TORTURE!! I would sit staring at his pics and it drove me crazy not being with him! I know you can't wait to hold him and kiss him and just take care of him. I am sooooo hoping you can go get him soon!!!
What a sweet post and beautiful mamma you are. It won't be long. Keep the faith :)
it will be here soon sister ... i know how hard it is to wait once you have a face ... he is just adorable!
ohhhhhhh I know how hard it is.... I am praying for quick travel....
God's speed
He is so handsome!
So touching Steffe, speaks to who you are and how you will change that little man's life for the better!
God Bless you all.
Ivy
Post a Comment