Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Little Gel Please

3252190456_a8e6d50006_o

Very rarely does Daniel let us do anything with his hair. I should probably make more of an effort to do something with it. I think he looks so cute when we put a little gel in it. And to think that there will be another little boy in the house soon.....looking the complete opposite of this one. I can't wait!!!!

25 comments:

Nikki said...

Hey friend, just checking in on you.
Daniel is adorable. I looove it when my sister puts gel in my nephew's hair too.

I know you are flitting and floating around on cloud 9 over there, nesting like crazy!
XOXO

Ashton said...

Aww! he is precious!

Kayce said...

Looking too cute!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Look at that "PROFESSIONAL" photograph of your handsome little man... oh, what beautiful, blue peepers!
I love your picture bar of your beautiful family!!!!! You are one blessed Mama!
Love,
Daleea

Young Creations said...

OMG He is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
adorable!!!!! I really love the gel

Adoption Blog said...

Just GORGEOUS! You are so talented at capturing emotions in your children! Well done!

Have a beautiful day!

Hugs

Sas

When will you be travelling?

Michelle R Photography said...

I think it is so cute when little boys have gel in their hair. I just think their little spikey hair is adorable. Daniel certainly is!

Kate said...

I think this is one of my favorite photos I have seen on your blog (and there have been a lot of great ones!). This is stunning...the color is spot on...and the blues eyes against his blue shirt...they take my breath away.

And the "do"...too cute of course!

Kate

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Oh he is so incredibly gorgeous...

Kim said...

TOOO CUTE...
Can't wait to see both of the boys with gel.. LOVE IT..
R u done with his room yet?
Hugs..
Have a great week..
Love ya girly..

Stephanie said...

That is absolutely adorable!!!!

Thanks for the camera tips..I'll have to check those out. Is there one that you find you use more than the others?

Busy Mama said...

Oh yeah - we have stock in gel over here!! 4 boys = LOTS of gel!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that picture is the most adorable thing. I emailed you on the 27th, using the email address in your profile. I dont know if you got it or not. Your pictures are awesome!

Amy in KY

sweet momma luv u said...

Just precious! Love those eyes...
Can't wait to see the brothers together! Awesome picture. What type of a camera do you have?

:) J

Tiffany said...

He is so handsome!

Ty insists on gel (even has his own) and has a little fit if I don't style his hair... hee hee

Anonymous said...

He is a looker that one.

Lea
xo

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Adorable picture of Daniel....those eyes are gorgeous:)

Lisa

Lucy said...

What a cutie, gel or not!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful picture of Daniel! Boy, with those blue eyes and that hair gel....he has it "going on!!" He sure is a handsome little guy!

Dawn

Gail said...

Hey there nesting woman...I know you're having fun. :)
Daniel is one handsome little guy.

hugs,
Gail

Julie said...

OMG, how stinking cute is that!!??!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

LOL I used to spike my boys hair up every morning. Just yesterday my son said he had a mullet LOL maybe he did but it was the 80's...come on didn't everyone have mullets!!! Daniel looks adorable...gel or no gel...he is just as precious as they come! Can't wait for little man #2 to arrive!

Mommy Spice said...

Two beautiful little boys. You are a blessed woman!! This is the first time I've seen Andrew's picture. What a handsome little man!!

redmaryjanes said...

He is just so handsome.

I want to say thank you for always standing by me and supporting everything I do and go through. You are my true friend and I am forever grateful.

Ivy Shaffer said...

Handsome little guy here! Those eyes are gorgeous! Now since you don't do PSE, hehehe, Daniel's gonna have the girls banging your door down!

What a sweeeeeeet photo.

Ivy