I received this card from Lea this week. When I read the quote and who it was said by, I was brought to tears. Inside the card Lea wrote.......Steffie, I saw this card and thought of you. It is sitting by my computer and I am reminded of how hard this journey has been for our second dream. So many ups and downs, highs and lows and not only for me, but for the whole China adoption community. It has been so different then waiting for Sophia and yet I feel like I have grown because of it. I am currently working with Tina, from The Story Of You. We are putting together our web page that I will be using along with my blog while we are in China. The keepsake CD that she offers is something that I want for Andrew. I did the same for Sophia. And I can gurantee, that on one of The Story Of You pages.....this Mother Teresa quote will be there. Thank you Lea.
My blog will be all the pictures that I know you will want to see along with some brief info on our daily journey while in China. The Story Of You page will be different pictures and I will be journaling for Andrew. Writing about our day, our struggles, his accomplishments and how he is bonding to us. It will be a keep sake from my heart to his. As soon as it is up and running I will post a link on my blog in case you would like to view that as well. Have a great weekend. ;)






14 comments:
I can't wait to follow your journey to Andrew. Love ya, sweetie!
Happy Valentines!!
I am excited to follow your journey. It is funny, I think I first discovered you through, The Story of You, which led me to your BLOG.
Lea
xo
what a beautiful quote.
Have a wonderful day Steffie:)
So true! We used the Story of you for our daughters too. And love Tina. So excited to follow your journey.
Hugs
That's a wonderful quote from Mother Teresa! It's so true. I look forward to your new site.
I LOVE that card, that quote, that person. Lea is such a giving person. Have a wonderful Valentine's weekend, Steffie.
Beautiful card from a very sweet and wonderful lady..
I can't wait to follow your journey!
A very beautiful quote....I can't wait to go with you to China via the internet!! Woo Hoo!
Wow, what a powerful quote! I cannot wait to follow your journey to sweet Andrew!!!
What a wise and powerful quote. Lea is a sweetie. Steffie I am so excited to be following along on your journey...I can't wait.
Happy Valentines Day Steffie! Stop by if you have a minute for some fun.
Lea
Steffie I can't wait to watch this journey to Andrew. Lea is quite the special lady isn't she, she means so much to me. This journey of a lifetime has been very trying it has...I have grown in my relationship with God so much it is just incredible. There is a reason for everything isn't there.
Happy Valentines Day sweet lady.
Love and blessings, Kristy
What a beautiful quote!
Happy Valentine's Day!!
One of my Very first China adoption journey's that I read EVERY DAY.. was from "The Story of you". I love them! I can't wait to see yours!
Have a great Week!
Keisha
Post a Comment