I was so excited when I saw how this picture turned out. If you look in Daniel's eyes you can see the half moon window in his room along with a little shadow of me taking the picture. Even the side windows that he has underneath the moon window. I thought this was kind of neat. I have a lot to learn, but I am having so much fun. What an addiction photography can be!
The day I got "The Call", I was in the camera shop that I have been buying all my gear from.
I decided to upgrade, thinking I was upgrading for Maui. So when I got the
I ended up with the Olympus E 3 and bought the Zuiko Digital 12-60mm 1:2, 8:4 lense
When I look at Daniel, I wonder if he knows how his little life will soon be changing. Although he will still be Momma's baby boy, he is practically going to have a twin. I pray that he will adjust to his new older brother and that they will love each other and have a bond that will take them into adulthood and beyond. When we made the decision to except either gender,
I knew in my heart that God will lead us to a boy. Sophia has Emmie
While my love needs to spread a wee bit more, you'll always be my baby boy.











29 comments:
Great job with the photos.
Wish we lived closer,I would have you take some pictures of me for my family.
Hugs
Brian
Beautiful images of Daniel....the catchlight in his eyes is fantastic....you go girl!! It is a very addicting hobby, isn't it!!
Enjoy your weekend!!
Lisa
Steffie- these photos of youre sweet Daniel are fabulous. Vivid shots.
Such a fun hobby, isn't it.
So excited for your entire family. And Daniel will have an adjustment but in the end a brother and best friend forever.
Hugs- can't wait to see your newest addition.
You are fantastic with your camera. I'm so excited for your family and anxiously look forward to hearing that you have your PA!!!
Have a fantastic weekend.
Beautiful Steffie. You are very talented, yes it is addicting.
Daniel will be a great brother I'm quite sure. Thinking of you and hope to hear that your PA is here soon!
Your photos are beautiful! I guess it's easy when you have such a handsome subject :o)
How exciting for Daniel to be getting a brother. I'm sure in time they will be the best of friends.
Have a beautiful weekend!
You know how I love my Daniel fix....this pictures are just stunning!!!!! He is so adorable!!!! Yes he will always be your baby boy. My Tyler is my baby boy and his is 18 years old. Daniel will be a wonderful brother. {{{hug}}}}
Gorgeous pictures! You could get lost in those eyes.
Daniel will be a fine big brother.
Hurry up PA so we can see your new little boy's face!
Great pics!!!!!! I love them!
THe suspense is killing me!! I can not wait to see your addition!!
Beth
Stunning pictures of your gorgeous little guy!!
BEAUTIFUL photos..
Daniel will be a wonderful brother..
And all the kids will know your love..
I soo wish I had time to play with our camera..
Not enough time in the day..
Have a great weekend..
HUGS..
Steffie,
These are beautiful shots of your sweet boy. Is it not the most exciting thing to upload your images and discover you got such a great shot??? I love that!!
Your family will adjust to your new addition I have no doubt!!!
Happy weekend!
Kate
What a little cutie. You have a real knack with photography.
Steffie,
these pictures are stunning. U talented thing you!
We are going to Maui in March. When are you going?
Lea
xo
WOW! These are beautiful of your handsome little guy! You have talent baby!
Absolutely breathtaking pictures of Daniel. Love the first one....it just catches you!
Have a great weekend~
Dawn
ps. thanks for the info on your camera that you left on my blog~ I ended up getting a Canon Powershot SX110 IS before I got your comment. So far, I really like it. Wanted more than a "beginner" but not too complicated as I am not ready for a really complicated one, just yet! Hope to eventually graduate :)
I have already begun praying for your sweet baby boys that they will be the best of friends. I really can't wait to see them all together Steffie!
These are just gorgeous pictures and of course I love the close up photos of his eyes......
Gosh..he is so HANDSOME!!!
Daniel is such a handsome little boy.. He will love having a brother to play with :)
You take such wonderful photos - I wish I had 1/2 your talent with a camera :)
Can't wait to see pictures of the new little one.
Daniel is so darling! He reminds me of my men when they were little boys. There is a charming twinkle in his eye!
I can hardly believe you will soon be posting another little man here :)!!!!
As the mom of four boys, I just have a soft place for boys and the women who get to raise a few of their own. What an adventure!
Can you recommend a camera in the $400-500 range? Is it possible to get a really nice one that crisps the details you like you get, in that range at all??
PS Thanks for your always sweet comments at my blog!
He's just such a cutie!! I'm sure he'll love having another boy around the house...a brother. That's so exciting!! What beautiful family!!
Beautiful post, handsome boy and gorgeous photos!
Steffie these are INCREDIBLE! The lighting is just so perfect. WOW!
Lovely pics! I'm a huge fan of yours. You say it straight from your heart. May you get your son ASAP.
Doreen in Montreal single mom to Faith-Jiangxi & Mia-Sichuan
Stunning pictures, Steffie!!! I never tire of those gorgeous faces in your house!
Those pictures are awesome, he's losing that baby look, and growing up. He is so cute!!
Steffie,
These are AWESOME photos!!! I am so glad Daniel wll have a brother. My boys are BEST friends.
Kim
Happy CNY..
Hugs..
Love ya girly..
Post a Comment