This is a tough time of year to fight the urge to give into to these kinds of temptations. I think Santa will not only need to extend my gym membership, but he needs to get me a personal trainer too!!! LOL!!
Have a great weekend....get your snowboots ready!!
We are getting snow too, don't know how much and how that will work out when we go to cut down our tree tomorrow. Have a great weekend and stay warm and toasty!
BVecky and I will be right over to enjoy the SNOW and food too. No if I had the hot body and not look like santa I would say I would be your personal trainer. You know the type,hot body in my tight tank top and short shorts. However if you would see me in that now you would be sick for a week or more. HAve a great weekend. Hugs, \Mr.Brian
hey sweet friend:) We have some popcorn very similar... I can't think of the name but they sell it here locally at an annual christmasvillage home made and with cashews or pecans and it is SO yummy you are right!!!!
(I was so hungry at disney! I ate double what I usually eat! I stayed hungry even right after eating!)
I love that stuff!!!! Will you share? : ) I am addicted to Reese's peanut butter cups...the little ones. That way I can eat more and not feel so guilty (I try to trick myself). We have snow coming too...I hate snow.
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, Mother, wife, photographer, friend, taxi driver, chef, house cleaner, personal shopper, laundry maid and designer. I count my blessings everyday and LOVE my blended, multi-cultural family! ;)
14 comments:
LOVE that stuff...
I try not to go down that aisle..
Sorry to hear about all the snow..
HUGS..
Have a WONDERFUL Weekend..
Love ya girly..
Oh my word...you are so funny!!
This is a tough time of year to fight the urge to give into to these kinds of temptations. I think Santa will not only need to extend my gym membership, but he needs to get me a personal trainer too!!! LOL!!
Have a great weekend....get your snowboots ready!!
Lisa
Hmmmm.....how could I have failed to think about the personal trainer? lol Better send my wish list to the North Pole again! lol
I didn't pack a lunch today and your canister of yummy treats is calling my name. Good talking with you this morning. Have a super weekend.
Yummy!!! : )
You lucky dog...I so wish we were getting some snow this weekend!
All I can say is...YUM--EEE!
We are getting snow too, don't know how much and how that will work out when we go to cut down our tree tomorrow. Have a great weekend and stay warm and toasty!
BVecky and I will be right over to enjoy the SNOW and food too.
No if I had the hot body and not look like santa I would say I would be your personal trainer.
You know the type,hot body in my tight tank top and short shorts.
However if you would see me in that now you would be sick for a week or more.
HAve a great weekend.
Hugs,
\Mr.Brian
hey sweet friend:)
We have some popcorn very similar... I can't think of the name but they sell it here locally at an annual christmasvillage home made and with cashews or pecans and it is SO yummy you are right!!!!
(I was so hungry at disney! I ate double what I usually eat! I stayed hungry even right after eating!)
Never heard of that stuff! I must look for it... Have a great weekend!
10 inches of snow??? Oh, Poppycock! I think my husband is headed up there next week.
Heat up some hot chocolate and have a great weekend!
HhahahhA! We NEVER get snow!
Oh my word sister, I've been attacked too, by Target's butter toffee popcorn! It won't leave me alone!
I love that stuff!!!! Will you share? : ) I am addicted to Reese's peanut butter cups...the little ones. That way I can eat more and not feel so guilty (I try to trick myself). We have snow coming too...I hate snow.
Post a Comment