Friday, December 19, 2008

The Life Of A Boy

3111433743_5f318ac352_b
I love to hang out and watch Handy Mandy. I really can slow
down and just "chill"on the couch.
3112270984_ce89707d70_b
I don't mind if sissy is doing something else.
I'm a big boy and can do stuff on my own. 3111439389_a9a3bbb27f_b
You see.....I have my blankie. 3112274698_4418c5c37d_b
I love my blankie.
3112275900_65e5b0f541_b
But sometimes I get distracted, and I have to look
out the slider at the birdies. 3111444369_6b82d91465_b
And when things really get exciting with the "Tools" I have
to get up to watch. My chillin' time is over. I must get closer. 3112278398_1355050724_b
I have all the things I need.
Handy Mandy, my blankie and my finger.
Ahhh.....life is good.

17 comments:

Kim said...

TOOO CUTE...
Love his eyes...
They are soooo beautiful..
Hope all is well with you..
Have a WONDERFUL Weekend..
I have sooo much stuff to do.. busy around here.. and work is even busier..
Hugs girly..
Love ya..

kerri said...

Ah, life's great, LOL.
Can't see much of a change boy into manhood, replace the blankie with convertor and the cartoons with football/baseball/hockey, LOL..
Cute post!
Hugs..

Jewels of My Heart said...

He is so darling with those big, blue peepers.... your pics are always just wonderful! You have talent!
Did you get the outfit????

Mr.Brian said...

Life is great with a blankie and TV.
I just love seeing the pictures of the kidds,they are so cute.One needs to take time to just enjoy those little hands and such it is just so precious.
So are you getting the snow we had overnight?we got between 10-12 inches.

OH MY #6 said...

great photos my friend. Well, did you take back the snowman?

Lea
xo

The Byrd's Nest said...

He DOES have beautiful eyes! Bright and sparkly. He reminds me of my little Lottie there with her stinky blankie and her thumb. Very sweet.

Lucy said...

What a cutie! Love that he has a blankie and his thumb. He does have the life!
Have a great weekend!

Gail said...

Ahh...what can we do with these little boys that have our hearts! William has mine and I can see that Daniel has yours....Will is a Handy Mandy fan too. Have a great weekend dear friend! :)

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

He is so darn cute!! Those blue eyes get me every time!

My Nick was the same way, except it was his blankie and his paci:)

Have a great weekend!

Lisa

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Such a life!!!!! I love Handy Mandy...My boys and my girls all have had blankies (Addison and Livi still have their blankies). Blankies are a wonderful thing!!!

Missy said...

What a baby doll he is! I think I have said this to you before, but seriously, how do you get anything done with SO much cuteness in your home??? I could get lost in his baby blues. I was a blankie lover, too. He is precious. What a blessing!

Michelle R Photography said...

Such a sweetheart! He has the most gorgeous baby blues!

mommy24treasures said...

Daniel is such a beautiful child.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

love the pic of the lil man .. you need to texted me more than just "trying out the new blackberry" ... silly goose give me some info ...

i got another TAT today ... hee hee .. hope to post it tomorrow sometime ... you will love it and so will emmie !!!!

Deb said...

Sweet sweet sweet.
His complexion is flawless and those eyes would melt the north pole!

Kristy said...

Oh how those eyes just melt my heart!!! And I love Handy Manny too!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of your little man!