Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Little Things

sucker
Sophia and Daniel just love these little Tootsie Roll Suckers.
Neither one ever finishes it, but they both seem to think to
have one is just the cats meow. They are required to sit in their little
chairs while they lick, drool and slobber. Oh the joys. ;) sucker1

21 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

So how does your furniture look after they eat these delicious and oh sooo sticky treats? Love the pictures!!

I'm sending you an email shortly with updates.

Anonymous said...

Love the Christmas look. I am so glad you are back blogging. I have missed those cute faces.

Lea
xo

RamblingMother said...

sticky faces, sticky hands, the joys of childhood.

mommy24treasures said...

sweet, yes it is the little things....

Gail said...

Nothin' like a tootsie roll pop! Yum! I bet Sophia and Daniel are getting excited about Christmas...:)

Young Creations said...

I just love that. Dont you wish our adult lives were just as simple. If only a little sucker would work all the time.
Happy Holidays,
Lauren

Michelle R Photography said...

Isn't it amazing how sticky icky a small child can get with one of these little things?

BTW, you can buy a mega pack at C*ostco! For when you just need a moment of sitting. :-)

Have a great week! We're off to the Rockettes tonight.

Mr.Brian said...

Cute.
Soooo how many licks does it take to get to the center?????
I've yet to find out.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Adam and Jeane make a HUGE mess with suckers. HUGE.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Sarah is going through this phase too...ever since Halloween....she makes a total mess and she does get lick until she hits the chocolatey center!!

Your "things" might be messy, but they are totally adorable!!

Cute post:)

Lisa

Kristy said...

It is such a blessing that they have each other to grow up with.

Love, Kristy

redmaryjanes said...

Too cute! You have been on my mind constantly. Miss you.

Anonymous said...

Don't yuo just love the joy they derive from simple pleasures?! :)

jennifer said...

Your blog looks so cute all decorated for Christmas. I wish I knew how to do that!

The pics are adorable. I love watching Christmas movie with my kiddos.

No snow here, just rain!

PandaMom said...

They are so adorable! ; )

Jewels of My Heart said...

They are YUMMY...............

Briana's Mom said...

It really is the little things! It is amazing how little things make little ones so happy!

Keisha said...

So sweet! :)
My kiddo's love this little sweetness in life too!
Have a great Day!

Denise C said...

OH I sooooo agree!!! IT is the simple things in life that are the Biggies! Counting my blessings!!! You surely do have precious ones too my sweet friend!!! Love you!!!

Lucy said...

Steffie,
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet and encouraging message. Your kiddos are adorable. I'll be back to visit!
Lucy

Kay Bratt said...

I love the suckers, too! Everytime we go to the local mexican restaurant, I drop a quarter in the plastic bowl so I can get my 'lollipop fix'....