Ok......I am experimenting..... and I am getting TOTALLY ADDICTED to this photography stuff. I have fussed around with a few pictures. Can you tell a difference? Any opinions will be appreciated except those that would be unkind. I can take the critism of my photography but will not about my children personally. I used some different techniques on these pictures of the kids on Coral Paint Shop Pro. However, I am asking for Photoshop CS4 and Photoshop Elements for Christmas. Hopefully, I am on Santa's nice list this year! HA!
Now......how to print and save???? I'm still working on this thought process. I am thinking Shutterfly is my best options for creating books unless there are others that you might know about. I have tried Blurb and was not happy with it. Any other suggestions?
And one last picture of Emmie. I just did a little tweaking.
This is my favorite picture of her.
Holiday Hugs,
Steffie








23 comments:
LOVE the pictures..
I got Photoshop Elements 7 for Christmas... got my presents early.. new laptop and Photoshop...
I dont' know how to work it very well though..
And as for books..
I got a free one through Oprah from Snapfish.. and it is wonderful..
check it out..
Have a Great Week..
I hope I get a piece of material from you for Isabella's quilt..
Love ya girly..
nobody better criticize those beautiful little Things!
There are beautiful :) perfection. I am glad you are having fun. Missy at Live Big and Laugh often has elements and just got cs3 and says it is a little over the top for her she is prefering her elements right now. You could probably ask her a few questions.
Hi Steffie!
I see Connie got my email about photoshop (Hi Connie! : ))
I love elements a lot! For me, it does exactly what I am looking for in my pictures.
I did purchase Photoshop CS3 because I heard you can run more actions on it than the CS4. There is a HUGE learning curve and I am on the downside of the curve. However, I do think you can do some amazing things once you figure it out.
I am asking for Photoshop for dummies for Christmas.
As for your pics that you just posted...BEAUTIFUL! They have a soft focus and a glow about them. I love them! You have a great eye.
So amazing. U are very talented and have a great eye for photos. Plus your kiddos are beautiful, cant get enough of them. Wish we lived closer so you could show me how to do all that fancy stuff with your photos. :) Have a great week.
Your pictures are amazing! I got photoshop elements about a month ago. It is killing me because I haven't had time to sit and play. Can't wait for Christmas break ... not school/preschool schedules and lots of time to play on photoshop hopefully! Did you get your bows and pony o yet?
No criticism here. Your pics are beautiful but then again, you have gorgeous subjects! I love all three pics! You are becoming quite the photographer. I am impressed! I wish I could understand how all of those photo editing programs work. It boggles my brain. LOL. You learn it and then you can teach me. HAHA.
Love ya,
Adele
I think these are beautiful Steffie!! I love the way the light catches their eyes...just gorgeous!!
I saw your email about the printer....mine is okay, not the best....Prints that I want to hang in my home are usually ordered online and sent to me, I think that is the easiest and best quality!!
I bet you are on the "Nice" list this year...LOL!!
Have a great week!
Lisa
Absolutely beautiful kids! And great pictures too. Sorry, no advice on the printer from me. But the pics are really wonderful.
Your photos looks great!!! They are so clear, it has inspired me to learn more about my camera. You will enjoy photoshop, talk about addicted, you will be totally. I use this site for other software, but this is a great helpful site, http://www.lynda.com. You can pay $25 a month and learn how to use your programs. There are other options available, but I do find this helpful. THe photos are amazing tho.
They are super clear! It helps that you have wonderful subjects to pose too! What are your new secrets?
Your addiction is paying off! These are fantastic.
Lea
xo
WOW!!!
Those pics are so clear and the color is out of this world, I want a new camera!!
See what you have done, LOL!!
Hugs, hope your almost ready for the holidays..
Lovely! I love the shadows on Daniel and Sophia's skin is like porcelain. Emie is turning into quite the young lady and I'm sure is turning boy's heads daily.
can't comment here .. you know I love all Beckerings ... and i don't even know what kind of camera I have so no help here ... love ya sister !!!
Beautiful... I also love the sleeping eyes photos...
I am with you.... I LOVE Photoshop CS4... I signed up for the trial and now I am addicted to it...
That camera takes great pictures.But since you have such great subjects to work with it makes it even better.
Now if only they made a camera that takes weight off and makes a person look thin I would have my picture taken with that camera.LOLOL!
These pics are amazing! You're inspiring me to learn more. :)
How could you NOT be on the nice list this year?!! ;)
Love the pictures!!! You are amazing!!! I have Coral what technique did you use? I can't figure out the program : ( I need a photo class....actually I need a tutor to come to my house..you wanna come over?
These are so cool! How did you do that???!!!!! Love the pics and I need to learn how to do that.... I am so impressed my friend!
did you get the outfit???? Oh, I hope you girls love it!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmwa!
The pics look awesome!! I think Daniel's is my favorite. I am looking for a place to do my books, and was about to try blurb. What didn't you like? I did Shutterfly, but there were very limited choices. Let me know what you find!
WOW! Beautiful photographs!!! I'm so impressed, they are all so professional looking. Fantastic job!
The photographs are amazing and the children are beautiful, how could anyone every be critical?
Merry Christmas!
Wow, your blog is beautiful, your kids are gorgeous and the photos you take are sensational...you can almost see into Sophia's soul when you gaze at the closeup of her eyes...these photos are just amazing! Please share all your secrets with us...please please please
Post a Comment