Thursday, October 16, 2008

Someday......

P9023757

Someday I'll be back....but for right now there are too many things going on....
some of them good and some of them not so good.....so for now.....
the blog is on hold.....I'll check in on you.....
Hugs,
Steffie

63 comments:

4D said...

I am so sorry that you have to step away. Always here...hugs!

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

Hope all is well. I'll be here when you return. Hopefully soon ;-)

Gail said...

Also will be here for you. Thinking of you right now.

:) Gail

Unknown said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers. Hang in there.
Donna

Briana's Mom said...

Sorry to see you go...I'll be thinking of you.

Musings from Kim K. said...

Thinking of you. You are in my prayers.

Sherri said...

I hope things get better soon!

sherri

my3 kids said...

We hope you won't be away long and we pray things are okay with your family. Sending big hugs your way. You will be missed:)

LaLa said...

Thinking of you...email if you need anything...sending prayers your way

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Sorry you need to step away. You will be missed.....we will all be awaiting your return!

Sending prayers and good thoughts your way!

Lisa

Kayce said...

Gonna miss you, but understand where you're at. Lots of prayer and good thoughts for you. HUGS!!

a Tonggu Momma said...

You will be missed.

Diana said...

I hope when you get back you have nothing but GOOD news to share:)
Sending good thoughts and prayers!

Stephanie said...

Gonna miss you!!! Hoping all gets better soon and keeping you in my prayers!

Hugs!

Kim said...

Thinking of you always..
Love ya girly.
If you need anything you know I am here for you.
HUGS...

Michelle R Photography said...

You'll be missed!!!

redmaryjanes said...

Send me an e-mail if you want, or call me, or we can have lunch. You know I'm here, I guess that's what I'm trying to say. You are stronger than whatever the issues are.

Adele said...

I understand totally. I sorta feel like I need to step away at times. It's hard to keep our chin up all of the time during this long wait for our children. Praying for you and standing in the gap for you, my friend. Sending love and prayers your way. Remember, I am just an email away.
Love,
Adele

Dita said...

Steffie,
I have been following your blog for months and just can't get enough of your beautiful children and gorgeous photos of them......but more, the love you have for each of them...it just shines through in every word you write.
I am sorry that you are going through a difficult time. I will keep you and your precious family in my thoughts and prayers and hope that tomorrow brings a new sense of clarity and direction for you.
Sending you hugs.

Dita

OH MY #6 said...

thinking of you lots.

lea
xo

Noemi said...

You WILL be missed... Take the time you need, If you come back we WILL be here...

Take Care...

jennifer said...

Hope everything is good. We'll be here when you get back.

Linette said...

I'll miss seeing your beautiful kiddos! Praying for you, my friend!

Mr.Brian said...

I'll be waiting.In the mean time hugs and prayers.
You will be missed.

Lisa said...

Take your time, I hope everything is okay. I will miss you!!!

Jill W said...

Praying everything is ok and you will be back soon.

kerri said...

I'll be here, going to miss you, promise you won't stay away too long!
Sending hugs....

Katrina said...

Please ... stay!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Thinking of you, Steffie. And praying....

3 Peanuts said...

Hope you are okay. Thinking of you friend.

Kim

mommy24treasures said...

I will be thinking of you all... But totally understand.
Love
Connie
Ps if there is anything specific for me to pray aobut any time send me an email.

Julie said...

We will be here waiting.

You always have something good for us when we visit your blog. Clear vibrant pictures, smiling beautiful children, .... Hope you are back soon.

Denise C said...

OH Steffie, I'll be thinking of you and lifting you in prayer! I am just an email away if there is anything at all that I can do!
Hugs and Love!!!
Denise

Karen said...

Sorry things are taking you away from blog world, but I understand. Sometimes we need to step away for a little while. I'm praying everything is ok with you and your family.

Snickerdoodle said...

Hope all is well.

Snick :)

Yoli said...

I am sorry Steffie, I hope everything resolves itself. You will be missed. Take good care of yourself.

Hugs,
Yoli

Dannye said...

I'll be here waiting for you when you return...will miss you and pray for you meanwhile!!

Lots of love!!
-Dannye

Adoption Blog said...

Hope all is ok! We are thinking of you all! I shall miss you but I fully understand your priorities! I've put my blog on hold as well!

Hugs

Kim said...

Thinking of you always..
HUGS my friend..

Cindy said...

Hope all is well.

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

You know where to find me if you need me...I will always be here for you. {{{{hug}}}} Take your time...I will be here when you return. I will keep you in my prayers.

Kerry said...

Hoping your breather does the trick. Wishing you peace and to come back energized.

mommy24treasures said...

had to come tell you I hope this week is a good one.
Hope Emmie is well.
Love C

The Byrd's Nest said...

Praying for Emmie still and know that you will be missed. I know I don't have to know the reason but God knows and He can heal anything Steffie.

Deb said...

Take care Steffie, praying for you.

Polar Bear said...

Stopped by to check on you - I'm sorry I didn't do it sooner!
Hope all is going well for you. You'll be in my thoughts.

Stacy

Anonymous said...

Steffie,

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope that you are doing well. Please take care and give each of your little ones a big hug~

Dawn

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Hope everything is ok, thinking of you.
Elisa.x

Anonymous said...

I hope you are okay. I will pray to the One who knows for sure all you need!

xxAmy

Shawnstribe said...

Hugs and prayers.
Miss you
xxx
s

The Byrd's Nest said...

I raise my eyes toward the mountains. Where will my help come from? My help comes from the Lord; the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to slip, your Protector will not slumber. Indeed the Protector of Israel does not slumber or sleep. The Lord protects you; the Lord is a shelter right by your side. The sunw ill not strike you day by day, or the moon by night. The Lord will protect you from all harm; He will protect your life. The Lord will protect your coming and going both now and forever.
(Psalm 121)

Love you!

Kim said...

Just thinking of you..
Hugs girly..
Love ya....

Terri said...

I sure do miss you & looking forward to you coming back. Hopefully you have wonderful news to share with us all when you return. Take care & you all are in my prayers!

Terri

mommy24treasures said...

had to come say Hi again;)
Miss you!

Gail said...

You will be missed. May God hold your family in the palm of his hands and comfort you. Comfort your hearts, your health, your closeness to Him.

Blessings, Gail

PS If there is something to be praying about, please let us know.

k1 said...

Take care of you and yours and don't fret about how long it takes. You'll still have us out here waiting for you when you get back.

Anonymous said...

Hello, prayers and thoughts all the way from Nigeria, in Africa.. Hope things are okay with you and your family.Thinking of you and look forward to seeing you back here soon.
Gaile(gayleola@yahoo.com)

Ashley said...

Just stopping in to say hi. :)

kerri said...

Dropping in to say"Hi" and to tell you how much your missed. xo
Hugs

Gail said...

Just wanted to stop by and say hello. Thinking of you.

:) Gail

Denise C said...

I just had to come by and tell you how much I miss you...and I hope you have had a great week...and everyone is healthy!!
Thinking of you, sweet friend!
Love,
Denise

Kim said...

Have a Great Weekend..
Hugs girly..

Livin' out loud said...

We'll wait....not sure how patiently though!!
XX
Susan