Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

First off......Happy Halloween.... ;) Miss Sophia is showing
her classic new "bob" look and Daniel is sportin' his "clean cut." PA294546
PA294544
PA294537
PA294555
PA294552
PA294567
PA294557

It was time for Thing 1 and Thing 2 to get hair cuts this week. Thing 1 is always so happy to get her hair done. She prances right in and is thrilled to sit up in the chair for primping and pampering. It's a dream for a princess! ;) We cut about 2 inches off so she can sport the "ever so classic bob". Thing 2 on the other hand needs total distraction while the clippers are going. Bribery is a must with M & M's and anything else I can think of. I am amazed that his hair cut turns out at all with all of his twisting and turning in the chair. But, when it is all said and done.......I think my Things are pretty darn cute. Happy weekend everyone......

34 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

Same to you!

But, OK, where the heck did you get that dress?!!

Lea
xo

PS. those things r 2 darn cute for words!

Kim said...

Miss Sophia is soooo beautiful.. LOVE the new bob... the blue looks amazing on her..
As for Daniel, handsome as ever..
Have a Great Halloween.
Hugs girly..

Sherri said...

your kids are beautiful!!!!!

I love your daughter's haircut! She has fantastic hair....my Olivia's hair is so fine....I can't do anything with it.

And your son's eyes! How can you EVER get upset with him looking at you with those eyes????

You're up early! Have a great day!

sherri

Musings from Kim K. said...

Happy Halloween! Nice to have you back. Enjoy some chocolate with your kiddos this evening. Hugs!!

Michelle said...

I love the new haircuts ... they are such an adorable pair!!!

Stephanie said...

They are both adorable! I can totally relate with Thing 2. Caleb is in that stage with haircuts too! It's almost as though you have to take an arsenal of things to entertain them with while you're there.

Hope you're doing okay...glad to hear from you!

Briana's Mom said...

Love both haircuts - so adorable! Happy Halloween to you!!

jennifer said...

Love the bob! Have fun tonight with the kiddos!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

They are both so darn cute.....love the new bob!

Happy Halloween!

Lisa said...

Happy Halloween! Love the haircuts...they both look great! Have a great weekend! : )

Gail said...

Love the pics, Miss Sophia's new bob is adorable!

Happy Halloween, enjoy and have a fun weekend too!

P.S. Email coming shortly.:)

redmaryjanes said...

Have a lot of fun today with the kiddos...they do look wonderful!

Mr.Brian said...

Ohhh so cute!!!!
And if it makes you feel better,it is a boy thing with the hair cuts.
My mom always reminds me of how bad I was.
Great to have you back,you were missed!!!!!
Happy Halloween.

LaLa said...

So cute..love their new dos....hope you have a safe and Happy Halloween!!

Polar Bear said...

Your Things are adorable with their new-dos!!

Have a Wonderful Halloween!

Stacy

mommy24treasures said...

I think they are pretty darn cute too! Adorable actually!

Have a fun night
Connie

kerri said...

Classic and adorable. ;)
The monkeys just had a makeover madness, Jennifer decided to play hairdresser, you get the picture. :O
Hugs...

Kristi said...

Absolutely adorable! Happy Halloween as well!

Unknown said...

these pics are beautiful

Dita said...

Always love looking at these two beautiful babies of yours...so happy and so loved they are! It was nice to see you back.

Dita

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

I think they are pretty darn cute too!! I miss you my dear friend : ) sending {{{{{hug}}}} Happy weekend to you : )

C's Mom said...

Beautiful photos...love the new looks.

I seldom get to visit anymore because my computer has taken up crashing more often than not when I load your blog.

RamblingMother said...

They are very cute!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

They are just precious and what a nice surprise when I came here to check on you and see new pics of them! Big Hugs

sheryl said...

So cute! I hope all is well with you and your sweet family. I have missed you!

Sheryl

Tiffany said...

Happy Halloween!

Love the "do"...... so pretty on
Miss Sophia!

Daniel looks so handsome!!!!!!

Truly Blessed said...

They are, indeed, very cute - nice haircuts!

Looking forward to seeing their costume pictures...

Denise C said...

OH Steffie,
I just love Miss Sophia's new "DO"!!! so very cute and sassy!!!
And of course Daniel looks adorable!!
Hope you all had a happy Halloween!!!
Hugs!!!
Denise

Michelle R Photography said...

Hi Steffie,
I have to agree. They are pretty darn cute!!

I hope all is well with you. Take care!

Michelle

Denna said...

Precious pictures.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

super cute cuts ... i haven't touched Em or Mags hair ... just trying to get it to grow ...lol

kitchu said...

They are both so adorable!

Yoli said...

I am so thrilled, I had no idea you were posting again. I love their haircuts! I love the bob, I just can't get my husband to agree with it for now. Your little boy is so handsome.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the bob, love it! your little Daniel is also so CUTE!! reminds me of my little men who all grown :(