Your little picker is just the cutest!! I bought the camera last night...now I just have to find time to sit and figure out how to use it. That might take a while. : )
Future horticulturist on your hands?? Beautiful pictures Steffi! Jillian has been gentler on my flowers this year, everytime I turned around last year she had a geranium in her hand, LOL.She was picking mommy a flower..
so sweet... Jacob was a big picker. Now he isn't interested but at 2, 3 HUGE interest. Chloe next, Caitlyn has not bothered them... Jacob loved to pick and then hold it in his hand for a long time...
Anna and Sophia share the bond of loving "to pick"! Anna is so like that....always has been even when we first brought her home she loved the leaves off of trees and shrubs! You must take your little picker to a blueberry patch, she would love to pick all those pretty blueberries! Great photos!
I just love your pictures.Always so bright and clear. I honestly thought I would see a picture of her picking her nose!!! Sorry I just had to add that.LOLOLOL Guess you best be glad she does not do that.
Steffie, you sure have one cute adorable little picker..when your page was loading I first saw the title of your post and wonder what kind of little picker you had..ha ha ha. Sophia picking the flowers is precious!
She is too cute!! I have a little picker. My Livi picks all the flowers in my yard. I have alot of pot's filled with stems LOL Livi loves to smell all the flowers too. She always takes in a great big sniff and then says "aaahhhhh" LOL Kids are so much fun!
sweet, sweet, sweet..... Sophia, your pics, your post and her love for God's beauty.... perhaps she feels close to Him as His creations cry out of His glory.
Oh she is soooooo sweet. Sydney has been amazed with leaves and flowers since we got her too. I wondered if she has been allowed outside much. I say: let them pick!
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, Mother, wife, photographer, friend, taxi driver, chef, house cleaner, personal shopper, laundry maid and designer. I count my blessings everyday and LOVE my blended, multi-cultural family! ;)
31 comments:
At least she leaves the flowers, Heidy picks the flowers!! These are adorable pictures!! I love them, she is so pretty!!
Debbie
Steffie,
she is just so sweet. You must love watching her and photographing her!
I gotta say you BLOG is just lovely. It is so uplifting to come to it.
Do you use the same Fotofusion as Denise? Also, do you print your pages or have them made in to books?
Have a nice day. We had some pretty wicked thunder storms here last night.
Lea
xo
These pictures are just precious....so are the ones you posted yesterday.
Your children are breathtaking....I would never put the camera down!
Have a wonderful day!
Lisa
Your little picker is just the cutest!! I bought the camera last night...now I just have to find time to sit and figure out how to use it. That might take a while. : )
have a great day!!
You can tell just how much she loves flowers in these photos. Beautiful!
She is just the sweetest Steffie! I can't get enough of her. :) Love these flower pictures. Too..too cute!
Future horticulturist on your hands??
Beautiful pictures Steffi!
Jillian has been gentler on my flowers this year, everytime I turned around last year she had a geranium in her hand, LOL.She was picking mommy a flower..
so sweet... Jacob was a big picker. Now he isn't interested but at 2, 3 HUGE interest. Chloe next, Caitlyn has not bothered them...
Jacob loved to pick and then hold it in his hand for a long time...
How sweet!! Love the pix!
What sweet pictures of your little picker! : )
Anna and Sophia share the bond of loving "to pick"! Anna is so like that....always has been even when we first brought her home she loved the leaves off of trees and shrubs! You must take your little picker to a blueberry patch, she would love to pick all those pretty blueberries! Great photos!
These are sooo great! PandaPop wants your awesome camera, too! ; )
Ok....I love the 3 "things"!!! Shows right where your heart is!!!
Precious pics of your little picker too...what a little beauty!
Love ya tons and tons!
Denise
OMG What breath-taking photos! She is so beautiful! And I love how in some of the photos she is so serious...
Looks like you have a Picker's Paradise there!! I just love the third photo from top. You always capture your kids in the most gorgeous photos.
My Emily is a picker too....LOL
LOVE your photos!!!!!
I just love your pictures.Always so bright and clear.
I honestly thought I would see a picture of her picking her nose!!!
Sorry I just had to add that.LOLOLOL
Guess you best be glad she does not do that.
Love these...her swimsuit is soooo cute. Like Mr Brian the title made me go elsewhere LOL
What precious photos! She is just gorgeous.
What lovely photos of your beautiful daughter.
Steffie, you sure have one cute adorable little picker..when your page was loading I first saw the title of your post and wonder what kind of little picker you had..ha ha ha. Sophia picking the flowers is precious!
She is too cute!! I have a little picker. My Livi picks all the flowers in my yard. I have alot of pot's filled with stems LOL Livi loves to smell all the flowers too. She always takes in a great big sniff and then says "aaahhhhh" LOL
Kids are so much fun!
sweet, sweet, sweet..... Sophia, your pics, your post and her love for God's beauty....
perhaps she feels close to Him as His creations cry out of His glory.
Sophia is soooo beautiful..
LOVE the pictures..
Have a Great Weekend...
I am off.. will return on Tuesday...
HUGS..
Oh she is soooooo sweet. Sydney has been amazed with leaves and flowers since we got her too. I wondered if she has been allowed outside much. I say: let them pick!
What an adorable little Princess you have!
Bhavishya picks flowers and then comes to me and says:
"Mama Cadeau...(pronounced kado which means "present")...
Our girls are real precious little souls!
;-)
AWWWWW : )
xxx
s
she is truly just so beautiful!!
I just love her little belly! What a sweet sensitive nature she has!!
OMG that delcious belly!!!
I linked this in my post today, hope you don't mind!!
Sue
Post a Comment