I need to stop and remember.....while I am searching and praying for another child..... that these precious gifts will get me through the wait. Thank you dear Lord for blessing me with them.


Have a wonderful weekend, friends!
Hugs....
|
Add this to your site |
26 comments:
Tell Mufasa that we wish him a Happy Father's Day!
We do need to get together soon. I need to just sit with you for a while.
I will email you later with dates for next week.....hang in there....I have been thinking of you since our phone call yesterday....sending you big hugs sweet friend!
Pure joy!
Love those shots of them...
They sure are precious...
And BEAUTIFUL....
Have a Great Weekend..
Happy Father's Day to DH..
HUGS..
Such true words Steffie, they are precious. You are in my prayers on this journey.
XO Gail
Oh my...they are just too cute and I can't even imagine how busy your days are with the two of them. Please know that I understand and can totally relate to your frustration. I was a woman on a mission last summer. I was determined to find my Josie!!!
Hugs,
Kim K.
You can almost hear all the giggling that was going on through these pictures!
love the giggling pics.
Amen, sister!! That is such a wonderful perspective. You read blogs about people waiting for their first child and aching to be parents and it really makes you stop and give thanks. Have a great weekend with your things!
Adrienne LID 4-20-07
Love those pictures! I love how Sophia is putting her arm around Daniel. I love hearing children giggle and laugh. It can lift the lowest spirits.
Teresa
Your pictures always make me smile. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend, too.
Chantele
Have a wonderful weekend my friend, hope your staying cool in this heat. ;)
What a blessing they are!! I can't wait to post pictures again of my little blessing. I hope your summer is going well.
I can almost hear the giggles through the screen...have a great weekend!!
Beautiful pictures...and all of us out here in bloggy land will also be here to get you through. HUGS!
Happy weekend friend.
Lea
xo
They just look like best buds. It's so great they have so much fun together.
Great editing of the bottom photo!
Sweet...
Congratulations to Miss E. on her great finish to this school year, and the great start to the next one!
so so sweet:)
They are absolutely precious.
I love your post...sometimes we just need to stop and smell the roses...and you have some AMAZING "roses" to "smell"!! I love the pictures of your kiddo's, they look so happy!! ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS!!!
I just love this post! You WILL get through!
These pictures are just too precious for words...
Hope you have a great weekend!
Happpy Father's Day to your other half...
Just look at those little sweeties! Absolutely Precious!
Happy Father's Day to your hubby!!!
Love,
Denise
sweetie love all the pictures ... you deserve all the sweet words people give you ... your heart is super big and your words are always honest ... i love ya and can't wait for next visit ... give david a big slap for me and then a hug ... love ya
do have a bday post coming ??? or are you pretending it isn't happening ?
Love those photos. They are just darling.
Words of wisdom.... it is so easy to get lost in the journey.... I missed out on so much myself grieving over not having Hannah home. I pray that if we ever get to begin our journey to Isabella that I will rest in the Lord's perfect timing... pray for her but live for my two little miracles that are already home...
God's Speed
Daleea
Post a Comment