Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sand or Swing

collage25 collage25 collage26-1 collage26-1

Sophia is thrilled with the new sand box that Daddy built....Daniel is not quite so sure. Sophia gets right down in it, dress and all and creates and plays. Daniel squats and just digs and throws sand everywhere. HOWEVER.....we have several more options for that boy of ours.....lol! He loves to swing.....in "his" swing and on the glider! Hey whatever works is my motto! ;) Two happy "separated" things! More pictures on the new play area to come. It is just about complete and most importantly, the kids LOVE it which makes Daddy very proud and happy! ;) My mind has been going a mile a minute lately since the weather here in MI is FINALLY showing signs of spring. My diet is going well. Up and out the door by 6:10 AM to walk/jog. Taking in 1000 calories a day. Walking/jogging again at night. Neck and shoulders are doing really bad. Trying PT and praying for healing. I have been planting flowers since my return from TN and trying to get my home in order for the summer. So much to do.....

20 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

what sweet pics. So glad you have pretty weather. Praying for healing and that you are pain free.
Have a great day! We are off to the zoo for sprinklers today.
Love
C

Gail said...

What beautiful pics of your 2 cuties. :)
I'm so sorry about your neck and shoulder pain, that is agonizing and difficult to deal with. Hope PT is helpful.
I'll be planting today, finally.

Laura Nipper said...

Sorry to read that you're still in pain with your neck and shoulders. I will keep you in prayer.

The pictures of the kids turned out darling. I like how you touched on there different personalities.

Debbie said...

Sophia and Daniel look so cute playing with their swing and sand box!! Looks like they are fun!!

Heidy wants a sandbox and swing too!

Debbie

~verna said...

As usual, beautiful pictures. Need to join you on those walks. Never up that early though ;) 1000 calories is pretty stiff for me. I might be able to do 1500. If you still want to start that "Healthy/Weight" blog, just let me know. Still prefer no weigh ins--at least not public.

Jeff and Valerie said...

Great photos! Our daddy over here needs to build a cool playset like that.

Hope your feeling better very soon!

Denise C said...

Beautiful photos of the little ones!!! SAND! Oh how fun!!!
I am praying for you...I hope your neck and shoulder heals quickly my friend!
Love and Hugs!

missy said...

These are great pictures of your sweeties! Looks like you are having gorgeous weather, too!

So sorry about your neck and shoulder pain. I will keep you in my prayers!

Briana's Mom said...

Love all the beautiful pics! Hope your pain goes away soon.

redmaryjanes said...

I am sorry to hear that you are still having troubles with your neck. The new play area looks wonderful! AND I'm proud of you and your new diet!

Anonymous said...

Steffie,

these pictures are adorable! love the little yellow sweater too!

You little athlete you! Showing us all up!

1000 calories a day. Oh dear! How do you do that? Way to go!

Sorry for the neck and shoulder pain is so on going. Bill saw the neurosurgeon and now MRI of the cervical spine. And, we wait again!

Lea

Kim said...

Cna't what to see the new play area...
LOVE the pictures..
Sophia's little sweater is adorable...
Glad to hear you are doing well on your diet...
I have been doing really well on eating well...LOL..Can you email me and let me know what you are eating daily..that will help me a little bit more...
HUGS girly..
Hope your neck and shoulder start healing..
HUGS girly..

Michelle R Photography said...

I can't wait to see the full backyard project. Way to go on the diet! (although it doesn't look like you need one.) Mine hasn't started yet and our club's pool opens this weekend. UGH! I'm wearing a tent this year.

Anonymous said...

Amazing photo's!!!

Great job on your diet and walk/jog, I know how tuff it is to do it in but the pay offs are wonderful!!!

have a blessed night,

Inga said...

Your children are just precious. I forget which "thing" he is but he favors your husband. Sophia and her dresses, is just too funny, what a girly girl.

Sorry about your neck and shoulders, did you ever try yoga? I cant remember if I referred you to this site: www.poweryoga.com. It has been 8 years since I have done yoga and really exercised, my result was out of shape and 80lbs. Yes, I am miserable, of course that didn't stop me from going through the drive thru and dairy queen and getting a choc. shake. I've got to get it together, but anyway, I hope your neck and shoulder get to feeling better.

Inga

JulieM said...

What darling pics of your things. It looks like you have nice weather like us finally. I hope it stays. I love the difference between boys and girls, they are so fun to watch. Ok I have to know what program you are using to make your darling collages?

Lisa said...

Sandboxes are the best! My kids have spent HOURS in them! They love to get the hose out when it is really hot and make sand castles! I can see that you are already started to make memories in them and many more to come! Love the pictures, so cute! So sorry to hear that your neck and shoulders aren't doing very good. I will say a prayer for you my friend!

D & S said...

So long at they're having fun, that's all that matters.

~Amy~ said...

hey girl! So sad to hear about the little one who was killed...ugh...so sad...

Let's get together soon! Yes, I had dinner with The Donkey! It was a good time!;)

Julia said...

Cute pics, I love how you laid them out in a square, they really tell a story - the black and white conversions with the dark vignette look awesome too!! (and I'm a swing person over a sandbox person too)