Wishing you all a beautiful Mother's Day weekend. ;) And for those of my friends that are "waiting", just remember that while the journey is long, the reward is great. Keep the faith and you will be greatly blessed.
Love,
Steffie
|
Add this to your site |
29 comments:
Happy Mom's Day to you too! This is my first as a mom and I am soooo excited!
The very best to your for Mother's Day! Enjoy the day!
Lea
xo
Happy Mother's Day to you Steffie, have a great day and weekend with your family.
:) Gail
Happy Mother's Day to you girly...
You are are Beautiful and Wonderful Mother...
HUGS..
You're so sweet!
Happy Mother's Day to you too!!!
Blessings,
Keisha
Happy Mother's Day to you too!
Right back at you!!
Happy Mother's Day to you TOO!
Have a great weekend.
Thank you sweet friend!!! I wish a very blessed Mother's DAy for you as well!!
Ahhhh.....the absolute joys of being a Mommy! I just lvoe every single second!
I'll email you next about the weekend issue we have.
Love,
Denise
Happy Mother's Day to you too! I hope your weekend is filled with lots of X's and O's from your kiddos!!
Happy Mother's Day, Steffie. Give each of your kiddos extra hugs this Sunday.
Love,
Kim K.
What a beautiful card you made for us! I just love your scapbooking on your blog, makes it even more fun to see all the blog entries. Maybe one day I will get that far! Happy Mother's Day to you as well.
I just love the tricycle pictures!!! Ella is also loving hers and just like Sophia...loves zooming around at fast speeds. : ) I think that is what she did not like about the little 2 wheelers we tried in the store-they were not as steady, so she could not go fast like she likes!
Oh, and what an adorable plaid outfit....I LOVE it! Is it a jumper or 2 pieces?
Have a very Happy Mother's Day, Steffie!!!
Happy Mother's Day, Steffie! I know you are one of a kind : )
Happy Mother's Day to you Steffie! You are one of the most encouraging, funniest and loving Moms I know. :)
I hope you are right and there really is an end to this agony. Happy Mother's Day to you too and thank you for sharing your experience with those of us waiting to be mothers. With gratitude, Dale LID 5/24/06
Happy Mother's day to you as well. Hope that you have a wonderful day with your sweet family.
Love the bike pictures of Sophia. No rush to grow up so quickly. I need to get Morgan a bike. I think she might be close to riding on on her own.
Gorgeous Steffie! I'm going to start hitting you up for graphics!
Listen girl, we need to start getting really tough with the agency. Margaret announced on the chat this morning that her agency has matched 36 babies off of the CCAAs new shared list for SN.
As of my last convo with my SW, Bethany isn't even looking at it.
They have to go in at night when China updates it because it's day there and be the first to see and put a 48 hour hold on the babies they think they can match. The least SN babes are going on this list. Well, we both know our agency won't put that kind of effort in without some serious pressure. I'm laying on the pressure, please help me push them.
May your Mothers Day be a special as you are.
You are a dear blogging friend and I often imagining what trouble we will get into when some day we meet face to face.Two mischevious people.LOLOLOL
Happy Mother's Day.:)
To you too!
rt. back at ya babe !!!
Thank you so much you sweet Things.
Happy Mother's Day to you Steff...
Happy Mother's Day to you, Steffie!
How's Daniel's boo boo on his cheeky doing?
Happy Mother's Day.
My family is still sleeping, so I'm is getting a little cup of coffee and a good meditation time this morning.
Aren't we lucky!
Happy Mother's Day girly..
LOVE YA..
Happy Mothers Day and a hug!
Happy Mother's Day
Thank you for thinking of us "waiting" Mom's.
Happy Mother's Day!
Alyson LID 01/27/06
Post a Comment