Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bye-Bye Maui

Leaving you with this..... Any guesses on how the beach photo shoot went?????

32 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

Oh my paradise!

Lea

~Amy~ said...

hehehe...love that little stinker! ;)

I hope the plane ride is good today!! See ya back in MI!

xoxo

Debbie said...

I can only guess how it went but I bet you did get some good pictures!! How can you not???? It is Maui!!!!

Denise C said...

What a little precious dumplin'!!! I KNOW you got some good ones....the "things" are precious anyway you can capture them!!!! Praying for safe and smooth travels for you and your sweet family, my friend!!
Love,
Denise

Nikki said...

Safe travels, my friend! Can't wait to chat when you get home.

And, I LOVE that picture of Fia on the beach - I bet you got a bunch of good ones with her NOT making funny faces! (love that dress, too. So pretty!)
XOXO

Gail said...

Look at that face...she is adorable.

Have really enjoyed you sharing a piece of paradise with us. Travel safely!

C's Mom said...

So sad to leave...safe travels home!

Sophie's Mom said...

Thanks for sharing a little bit of paradise with us! We're still getting snow here. Wish I could have stowed away in your luggage! ;)

Love the 2nd pic - that's a real one!

Ashley said...

Looks like the photo shoot went GREAT! Would you look at that beautiful face!!! Thanks for sharing some of your pics from paradise. Praying for smooth travel for your family!

mommy24treasures said...

Oh I am sure you got a few adorable memories!
Love that pucker!;)
Caitlyn is loving them! She is standing on the kitchen counter pointing at Fia now :)

~Amy~ said...

Kyle came to the computer today when I was looking at your blog and says..."That's Sophia right? She's so pretty!" I thought it was adorable! ;)

Linette said...

Oh how cute! I'm ready to go to Maui myself now after seeing all your beautiful pics! I bet you got a lot of good pics..can't wait to hear more when you get home and caught up. :)

LaLa said...

Look at Miss Fia!!! Have a safe trip home : )

D & S said...

Just beautiful, especially the bottom picture.

missy said...

I am sure it went better than you think. How can you have bad pictures of such cuties. Be safe on your travels home.

Kristi said...

Thanks for taking us to Maui with your family! We will miss those amazing tropical pics! Safe and "quiet" travel to you all!! Hopefully the little ones will be worn out and ready for the trip home!

kerri said...

That's how I feel, pouty, no more pictures of paradise.
Have a safe flight home, hugs to you. ;)

Musings from Kim K. said...

Oh...that warm sand and those crashing waves. I'm so envious. Safe travels home. After China, I don't ever want to get on a plane AGAIN with our little Josie. I pray that your trip home goes smoothly with your family.

Love,
Kim

Anonymous said...

Your airline went belly-up!! That's not good. But it sure is a great place to be stranded! Travel just isn't what it used to be! I'm headed to terminal 5(London) tomorrow and whatever disasters await me there. Have a safe trip home, whenever that might be.
love, Mom

Kim said...

HOW CUTE!!!!
I am sure it went well...
Have a Safe Trip...
Can't wait to see the beach pictures...
HUGS..

Marla said...

Have a safe trip home! I have so envied (I mean enjoyed, hehe) your beautiful pics of paradise. Can't wait to see the results of the shoot, with your gorgeous crew, they can't help but be good.

sheryl said...

Have a safe trip home! I am sure your pictures turned out fabulous, and even if they are anything like your Christmas photo, they will put a smile on your face for years to come!

Hugs,
Sheryl

Mr.Brian said...

I think she was just kissing the sunshine goodbye.
Now when you get back I will expect an E-mail telling me what days Becky and I need to ask of for next year for the trip.
Also David may want to check into some camera's with tele photo lenses.
Yeah you think I am kidding but I will be more then happy to be your guest next year.
Smooches.
BriGuy

Michelle R Photography said...

Oh, what a cute photo of Sophia! That's her, "I don't want to leave this paradise and fly back to cold weather" face. I'd be making it, too. You'll have to post the funniest family photo from your beach photo shoot. Safe travels!

Dawn said...

Hope you had a safe flight home...back to reality, but you've got a nice tan!!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Love this photo... oh and love how big sis is being harrassed... that is what big sisters are for... trust me... I am one with 2 younger sisters... love the coconut purse... take care

day by day said...

I love that picture!! Her and Ella would get along just great during a photo shoot...she does the exact same thing to me!

Have a good trip home!!

Adele said...

The picture of Sophia looks like a face that Mallory makes. Too funny! I am sure you got some great pics. Can't wait to hear more about your trip when you get home. I know you have some stories to tell us. I am jealous of your tan. Take care and have a safe trip home!

Mommy Spice said...

Well, if the beach photo shoot didn't go according to plan, that's an awfully cute picture!!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i could jump through the screen and hit the water with as clear as your pictures are ... thanks for the call yesterday ... it was great to hear your voice ... i love ya sister!!!

Kim said...

I have been thinking about you...
I hope you all made it home safe...
Let me know when you get home...
Have a Great Weekend..
HUGS

dawn said...

I just love this photo of Sophia.