Monday, April 21, 2008

The Birthday Boy

birthday Daniel Bday
birthday Daniel Bday2
birthday Daniel Bday3
birthday
Dear Daniel....../Boo-Boo/Lover Boy/Thing 2/The Boy/Monster/Little Man/Buddy/Little Guy,
Today we are celebrating your 2nd Birthday and the total and complete miracle of your birth. You have brought me more joy, laughter and tears than I ever imagined a child could. You are my constant burst of happiness.....your smile melts my heart and I am just still amazed that you have been given to me. You were my answered prayer......eleven years later ....... I love you with all my heart my sweet, precious Son......
Love,
Mommy

38 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!!
I did a little post for you yesterday Ms. Steffie.

mommy24treasures said...

Happy Birthday little Daniel!!!!!!

jennifer said...

What cute pictures! Happy Birthday Daniel!!

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Daniel! He is adorable!!

Briana's Mom said...

Happy Birthday to your handsome boy!!!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Look at that precious smile.....it covers his whole face! Just Darling!

Happy Birthday Daniel!

Gail said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to your handsome little man! I just love his smile. :)

Abby said...

Aww he is such a cutie. Happy Birthday to him!

D & S said...

Happy birthday little guy!!! I can see why his mommy is completely in love with him.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

love that sweet smile ... happy bday Daniel ... have a blast, eat some cake, skip the nap, and play all day!

Kim said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Daniel...
Have a Wonderful Day...
Great Post...
HUGS

~Amy~ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL!! I hope you guys have a fun time at Chuck-E-Cheese's today! It was great hanging out with you yesterday...see you soon girl!

xoxo

Juliette said...

Happy Birthday Daniel!
Have a fantastic day!

Terri said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Daniel!!! What a little sweetheart & such a doll baby!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your sweet, handsome little guy!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Daniel!!!! I think he looks a lot like his daddy on the bottom picture! I can't believe he is 2!!! Time sure flies by! Yay Daniel!!!! Have fun celebrating your special day!

Denise C said...

OH a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your sweet boy!!!! Enjoy your special day little Daniel!!!
Lots of sugar and fun today!!!!
Can't wait to see more pictures....these are fabulous, by the way!!!
Love you!

kerri said...

Happy birthday little man.
Love the monkeys.

Musings from Kim K. said...

Happy Birthday, Daniel. His smile just melts my heart. He's going to be a heart-breaker as a teenager.

Love,
Kim K.

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Daniel
Happy Birthday to you!

Sung just like Faith Hill ; )

Mr.Brian said...

Happy Birthday you little Studd!!!!
Gotta love those pictures with the big smile.
I do think I did see a hing of a devilish grin in one picture.

Glad God has bless you with this little man.

Linette said...

Happy birthday Daniel! Just love, love, love that sweet little smile. :)

Jewels of My Heart said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Happy Birthday Big Guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura Nipper said...

Happy Birthday Daniel. He is such a doll.

Anonymous said...

A smile to melt a mother's heart. Oh, are you in for trouble when he's a teenager : )

Mommy Spice said...

Awwww, Happy Birthday Daniel!! I hope it's a GREAT one!!

Diana said...

Happy Birthday Daniel!!!
He is the CUTEST little boy. His smile is something else!!
AND those eyes!!

Anonymous said...

Stef,

Oh what a beautiful baby boy you have! I can still remember having lunch with you and you told me you thought you might be pregnant. You were not sure what you would do with a boy. LOL.... He truly is beautiful and what a wonderful blessing to your family. Happy Birthday Daniel. I enjoy watching your family grow.
Enjoy!!!!

Your Friend,
Michele Clay Burns

Michelle R Photography said...

Happy Birthday, Daniel! You're quite the cutie. Your mom is going to need to watch out about 10years. The phone will be ringing off the hook. :-)

C's Mom said...

Happy Birthday, cuteness!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Daniel!!

All of the sudden, Daniel looks like such a big boy, Stef!

Handsome little man!

Adele said...

Oh how sweet. I loved this post of precious Daniel. I sure hope he had a wonderful birthday. He is truly the cutest boy ever. Have a great week Steffie!

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

Happy Birthday to an adorable boy!!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Daniel. He has beautiful eyes.

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Happy Birthday to handsome Daniel! Did he lick the birthday cake? :)

Kim said...

What a cutie! He has Emmie's smile too! Happy Birthday!!!

FHL said...

He is such a cutie!!

Adoption Blog said...

I am half Dutch and in Dutch we sing these when somebody has a bday!

Er is er een jarig hoera-hoera
Dat kun je wel zien dat is hij. (point finger)
Wij vinden het allen zo prettig ja-ja,
En daarom zingen wij blij:
Hij leve lang hoera-hoera,
Hij leve la-ang hoera.

Translation:

It's someone's birthday today hurrah-hurrah
It's easy to see that it's him. (point finger at him)
All of us think it's really nice,
And that's why we happily sing,
Let him live long hurrah-hurrah,
Let him live long hurrah.

and then we sing this:

Lang zal die leven,
Lang zal die leven,
Lang zal die leven in de gloria
In de glo-ri-a, in de glo-ri-a
Hiep-hiep-hiep hoera!
Hiep-hiep-hiep hoera!

Translation:

Let him live long
Let him live long
Let him live long 'in glory,'
in glory, in glory
hip-hip hurrah!
hip-hip hurrah!

I love these pictures! What a smile! Lovely eyes, just gorgeous!

You can be a proud Mama!

Have a lovely day!

Saskia