Sum up your week in three little words.“You can sing it, you can say it, you can write it, you can draw it. It can be funny or sad or poignant as long as it’s honest.”
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
|
Add this to your site |
31 comments:
YES!
Lea
YAYYY!! So glad y'all feel better!!! Hope it stays!! :)
Woo hoo! You need to keep those germs far-away for your upcoming trip!!
Love,
Kim K.
The sun shines!!!
YEAH FOR THE GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Debbie
Glad y'all are better and I LOVE all of your digi-scrapping! Cool pages! ; )
So glad that the girls are feeling better..
Hope you are having a Great Weekend..
Hugs to you my friend..
In keeping with your theme... "That's Great News!!!"
Glad they are better and I hope y'all have a happy Sunday!
That's a great one! Good News :0)
Ya!!
These 3 words are truly the best news, glad everyone is feeling better, love the happy smiles!!
Steffi thanks for the vacation offer, you are the sweetest, LOL.
So glad you all are doing much better!!! Have a blessed day with your tribe!!
Hugs!
Denise
Fantastic news! Love the pic!
I am glad you guys are feeling better!
Need new camera!
Praise the Lord!
Those are three great little words!
Glad those beautiful girls are better! I do hope you your neck is better. I have thought of you often as I have gotten some relief this week and hoping it will last. Do you get those vice-grip headaches with your neck issues? Those are the worst! Praying for you. Kristihend
HOORAY!!!! I'm glad to hear that!
Yay!
The theme of my week in 3 words: "God is enough."
Yipeeee!!!! Been thinking of you all and so happy to hear those words. :)
So glad everyone is feeling better :)
I am so glad your beautiful girls are better. I tried asking you on the chat yesterday but I think I missed ya!! My three words for the week are "rest in God!" Have a great germ free week!!!
I am so glad your beautiful girls are better. I tried asking you on the chat yesterday but I think I missed ya!! My three words for the week are "rest in God!" Have a great germ free week!!!
"Thank You Jesus!"
I am so glad the girls are better. How beautiful answered prayers are.
I am so glad they feel better!!!! That was an awesome choice for your 3 Words Sunday!!!
Love, Kristy
AWWWW! That is wonderful...love the picture of them.
Hope YOU are feelin' better too.
XO
I'm so happy the girls are feeling better. Being sick is no good...
Those are 3 wonderful words to hear! So glad the girls are feeling better!!
This is very good to hear!
I am so glad they are feeling better! My little Mickey is under the weather since Friday and this Momma is not feeling to great either...
My three words for last week: Heartbreaking, exhausting, fantastic!
Post a Comment