Myspace Chistmas Comments & GraphicsI am in the market for a new digital camera. I currently have a Fuji. When I go and look at them it is so over whelming. There are so many to choose from. Any suggestions from my fellow bloggers friends? I am looking for something simple.





21 comments:
I bought a Canon PowerShot S3 last month on ebay and love it so far! I haven't figured out all the features yet but love how my pictures come out.
I have the Canon Powershot SD 730. LOVE it!
I have a Sony camera. The only thing I will buy is a Sony, because they are such good quality and the photos are the bomb!It is a 8 mega pixel, and the photos come out to a 28" wide, so that if you wanted to actually make "photos" of them, the quality would be excellent. After taking photos, i just plug up to my computer and my photos are easily downloadable.
Wow--I know nothing about cameras but I have a Canon and it has been good to me. I use Picasa2 for editing and it seems to do an adequate job. The memory card plugs right into the computer. It's pretty easy.
Good luck finding the right one for you. Let us know what you decide on and how it suits your needs!
I just bought a Canon SD870 and so far I really like it. It was recommneded from someone else Blog and she really liked it. Everyone I ask that always said they "loved" their camera has a Canon so I went with it. I was told from a graphic designer to only buy a camera from a company that makes cameras (Canon, Nikon...) and to stay away from Sonys. I had a Kodak that I got LAST year from Christmas and HATED it. Good luck:)
Diana
I have a Fuji and a Canon. I love them both. I just got a Canon Rebel XTI and so far I am so happy with it. It is an SLR camera so it is a little harder to use.
From what I've seen the Canon's seem to take great pictures.
If you are looking to keep it simple a point and shoot camera is the easiest way to go. My hubby just bought a Canon and he loves it. He bought an easy one to use..... it is the Canon PowerShot SD850.
Oh, I am so glad you posted this question and am eagerly reading the responses! A new camera is going to be my Christmas gift this year. : )
My dad checked the Consumer Reports for me and the Canon A640 came in toward the top of the list.
I am definitely looking for a camera that does not have a long delay as the one I have now does. That is so frustrating when you are taking photos of busy little ones. This Canon apparently does have a very minimal delay. I read the reveiws and it does not have the image stabilizer, so not sure about that. I still think this is the one I will go with unless I read someone elses suggestion of a camera they love.
O.K., I am back again. LOL! It is so funny that I am right in the middle of my search for a camera when you posted this. I just ordered the Canon A720 which is a bit cheaper than the 640 and it has the image stabilizer. 6X op. zoom and 8 MP with 2 second delay. I ordered it from Wal-mart for a little over $200.00 and it has really good reviews including my favorite-easy to use! So, when you go to the store, maybe you can ask about that one? Good luck!!!
I am going to read your comments because I am looking for one too.. Ours is a few years old and is not working to my standards... so I always have to get out the big digital canon..too big...
I would like a little one too..
Let me know girly..
Have a Great Day,....
Hope you got all your wrapping done...
I can't put mine under the tree...
Little Delilah thinks she can eat them...LOL..
I think I told you this already on my blog, but I got the Canon A720 and love it!
I got your question on our blog....
An SLR camera is Single Lens Reflex... it is basically the way
cameras use to work. You have to know a little bit about lighting, shutter speeds, etc. Somebody more technically advanced than me might have a better explanation.
The wonderful guy at our camera store told me if you want something easy to use that will get great pictures the Canon Power Shot cameras are the way to go.
Hope that helps!
i got the Panasonic Lumix (DMC LZ7) it is quite simple and even has a setting called simple mode (definitely my kind of mode)...not that expensive and great photos...
P.S. I haven't gotten a card from you yet, so I will email you our address again!! thanks!!
P.S. I haven't gotten a card from you yet, so I will email you our address again!! thanks!!
I don't have a brand, but I would recommend that you get something with the little sports figure on it to help with stabilizing those things on the move.
I have a Canon PowerShot S3 and I love it!
You know me, I have that big old camera. I'd like a new smaller one, so I'll peep in and see what everyone suggests.
I have the rebel and Love it! I just bought it for my dad for Christmas. I think it's so easy to use. Trust me, I'm a camera moron. So if I can work it, anyone can LOL
well....at least Collen is honest! lol
Another Canon Powershot here. I bought it when I was in Honduras last year when the camera I took with me died.
Canon Rebel for sure!! I LOVE mine. There is NO DELAY which is paramount when taking pictures of young children!! It is an SLR so it can be very simple to use in the automatic mode or as complex as you want it in the manual mode.
Post a Comment