Thursday, November 1, 2007

Mulan and Simba

Our Halloween was quite a busy one. Emmie had an away volleyball game. We got home about 6:15PM and she and I took Sophia up to church for Trick or Treating. She had a great time. Even though her costume was a simple little Mulan one from the Disney store, everyone just ooo'd and ahhh'd over her. I do have to say that she looked just exotic in it. She would ask everyone if they liked her dress and they would tell her how beautiful she looked. Sophia was beaming! The boy stayed home with Daddy and they wrestled and played ball! ;) Perhaps next year the boy can leave the compound! lol

45 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

I've been eagerly waiting to see the Halloween pictures. Too cute. Hope you're having a great day!

Love,
Kim K.

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!!
Psst - come over for a minute, I have something to share.......
**hugs**

~Amy~ said...

LOVE those costumes! :) That picture with sophia with the suckers--she looks so old!

Liz and Ava said...

What a beautiful princess Sophia makes! and your little Simba is just adorable...and very mischievious looking!

LaLa said...

She looks beautiful and he is a total cutie!! I guess Emmie thinks she is too big to dress up LOL

Glad they had fun and you girls had some away time from those crazy boys!

4D said...

They are just adorable!! Love the costumes.

Keep smilin!

Elise said...

Can't wait to have little trick-or-treaters in the house again....yours are just too cute!

Lisa said...

So precious!

Holly said...

Your little things look adorable! And I love the new blog look!

Verna said...

Honey, you have some of the cutest kids on earth!! Did Daniel and David hand out candy?? I can just imagine Deedal going to the door. Precious!

Nancy said...

Simba is such a cute little cub and Mulan will always be the princess.
Like the new look.

Gracie said...

I luv the new look. Those pictures are adorable! Simba and Mulan....cutest costumes yet! I heart the name Oliva

Abby's Mom said...

They look adorable and your blog looks great :)

Diana said...

ADORABLE pictures:)
Daniels smile lights up his whole face:)
Sophia is a Beautiful Mulan.

mommy24treasures said...

She is stunningly beautiful. A perfect Mulan.
I am sure Mr. Deedal didn't know the difference anyway and he is a handsome Simba!

Mr.Brian said...

Thanks for posting the pictures.I was wondering when i would see them.Way to cute.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh, how cute!! You are one lucky mama!

D & S said...

They're so cute! Love the little costumes.

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Both of them look adorable!

Shirley said...

Love the pictures..Thanks for sharing.!!!

Nikki said...

Very, very cute!
Daniel looks so happy to be in costume...all dressed up and nowhere to go! hehe

Sophia looks gorgeous in her costume - I can see why everyone ooh'd and aahh'd...

Jewels of My Heart said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... so sweet...
I have to say your little Mulan took my breath away.

Kim said...

Love the pictures...
They look adorable in their costumes...
Love the NEW LOOK...
Love how it says "Waiting for Olivia"
Have a Wonderful Evening.
Kim

redmaryjanes said...

They look just adorable. Sophia is radiant in her little dress and Deedle is the perfect lion!
Thank you for helping me out with the blog contest : )

3 Peanuts said...

Steffie,

I love the costumes. Daniel and Sphia look so cute. I love Sophia's hair like that. She just looks gorgeous.

Kim

jennifer said...

THey look adorable. Have a great weekend!

kerri said...

Simba is simply the cutest and well...Mulan breathtaking(WOW).
I just love the Mulan costume, I am going to have to go shopping in the States, you guys just have the best!!
Thanks for sharing the photos!!

Truly Blessed said...

Sophia (er, I mean Mulan) is gorgeous in these pictures!

Little Simba is way too cute as well. Looks like you had a great time on Halloween.

Adele said...

They are just adorable, as always. Miss Sophia is a beautiful Mulan and little Daniel is the cutest lion ever. I am glad you all had a nice Halloween.
How are you doing with "the wait"? It doesn't get much easier does it? Hang in there. I hope I can endure it.

Unknown said...

The photos are to cute & I luv the new look to your blog.
Donna

Mommy Spice said...

What a beautiful Mulan. I love it!! Daniel looks quite adorable as well. It's so much fun dressing them up.

Michelle said...

Sophia is a gorgeous Mulan and Daniel is truly the cutest Simba. You have three amazingly beautiful children ... you are so blessed!

Colleen said...

That is some SERIOUS cuteness going on there. LOVE the costumes.

dawn said...

Absolute cuteness overload.

Gail said...

Your children are just too precious! We also had a Mulan(age 5)here in this house. :)

Tiffany said...

I too was anxious to see your Halloween post. Daniel and Sophia are just the cutest!!!!!!!!!
I also love the new look of your blog.

~Amy~ said...

I hope the clan has a great weekend! :)

insanemommy said...

Love the costumes. Both of them!!! Little Simba's got a cute tush. lol.

sheryl said...

Oh these are too cute!!! I LOVE little Simba and Mulan is just stunning!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!

Deb said...

Could they get any cuter!!!

Praise and Coffee said...

Absolutely adorable!

Briana's Mom said...

Oh my gosh - too much cuteness going on here!

Love the costumes!!!

AmyO said...

Oh their costumes are way too cute!

t~ said...

cute costumes!!!